Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application for Server [Accepted - Aug88]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username: Jamess95
2. Your real name: James
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Ireland

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes I Have

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I like the idea, I think its good.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I love Minecraft and play it nearly every day. I like RPG's and MMO's like Skyrim, Guild Wars and loads of other games like those. I am 16, and kinda lazy in real life, but like to build and explore in game. I can play minecraft nearly every day, except for Tuesdays, when I have Archery training (odd, i know, but oh well), and the occasional Sunday for competitions. I dont use mods or hacks, just texture packs. I have been playing minecraft since 1.3. I dont have a great computer, so i may lag a small bit in game, but that doesnt stop me from playing :). I am not on Steam, but I am on Xbox Live, and thats about all I can think of. Thank you for reading,l and I hope you will accept me into your server :)
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I don't make videos on youtube or anything so, no sorry.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Not really, except that i like minecraft.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
As I said in question 8, I dont use mods or anything like that, just the occasional texture pack.

12. How did you find out about our server?
I looked up Minecraft RPG servers on Google, saw this one and thought hmmm that looks good

Aug88

Grand Architect
Hi James,

welcome to the hollow world server, Your application looks fine and i have the feeling you will fit right in
have a good time and remember to obey the rules and enforce the ToC !

take care !

Status
Not open for further replies.