Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application For Stevieeeez [Pending - Bellonthewise]

Stevieeeez

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: KrazyStevie
2. Your real name: Jonathan Stephenson
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Australia
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? - I have read the Tome Of Citizenship and agree to comply to it in all ways possible

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? - I think Roleplay is a fascinating genre for a Minecraft server, and is one of the most enjoyable things to participate in. Hollowworld seems to have a great Roleplay factor which seems both realistic and achievable for a player like me. I don't have a large amount of experience in Roleplay games other than RPG games on Playstation like Fallout and Oblivion.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. - I'm a normal high school student, who enjoys gaming on numerous levels as a part time hobby. I've played Minecraft for about 3 years in both survival and creative mode. I am applying for Hollowworld because it seems like this server has a lot to offer, and I believe I could contribute positively to this community of experienced Minecrafters. Hollowworld also has a well built infrastructure of plugins and moderators/admins and a great process of punishment and rewards. Minecraft as a game is a world of wonders with all the great updates Notch has added recently. I think exploring Minecraft on Hollowworld would be a most enjoyable way to spend on this unique game. Although I have not had a lengthy experience in Roleplaying games other than playing Oblivion and Fallout on Playstation. I think Hollowworld is a unique and creative server that would be a great community to join and thrive in.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. - Sorry, I do not have any examples of any builds.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? - I have played on many servers and have been a generous donator on such servers as Mineaholix, and other creative servers. I have also played on survival servers such as Ausmc. I enjoy building a little more than surviving, although this server connects the two genres of creative and survival which I think would be perfect for my type of playing.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? - I am aware that black magic is prohibited on Hollowworld and on all the servers I have played on I have never once used mods/hacks to aid me in my Minecraft adventures.
12. How did you find out about our server? - I found out about Hollowworld while browsing MCserverlist for a productive Roleplay Minecraft server to play on.
13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) - Yes, I have voted for Hollowworld and will continue to do so.
-KrazyStevie

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Wonderful Application!! Please look at some of the approved applications. You need to reformat it so that the questions appear with the answers. Be sure to used the edit tool and make this in post one.

Stevieeeez

Villager
I just edited my application so the questions appear with the answers. I wasn't sure what you meant by "make this post one." Could you please explain? Thanks :)