Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application for white list [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fin

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: CHIPWAFFLES
2. Your real name: FIN
3. Age: 12
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Australia

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes I have read the Tome of Citizenship.

7. How do you feel about the 'role play' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience role playing? I think role playing is cool but i have never done before so i would love to try and learn.I think making a role playing server is a great idea because people can escape realty and most servers are nothing like this.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Well my name is Fin for starters, I enjoy being with friends and playing minecraft. I play soccer with my friends on Wednesdays after school! My favourite movie is Super8 and i love family guythink it is so funny.I just bought a ipod touch two days ago which i am very happy about.Hopefully I can bring a good attitude to the Hollow World community and my skin is old gregg from the mighty boosh (which I also love) but i can change it to like a assassin or something (i also love assassins creed).I have read the rules i and i promise i will never grief i hate griefers.
9. If you have examples of your work please attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.um I don’t have any examples.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
no Im good

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (x-raying and x-ray texture packs) is not allowed
on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes i know
Hope I've done it right this time thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.