Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

APPLICATION FOR WHITE LIST [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazybrit

Villager
. Your Minecraft username: crazybrit
2. Your real name: David Innes
3. Age:17
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes I have read the tome of Citizenship

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I love roleplaying in general, It allows people to become what they dream of for better or worse. Yes I have had alot of experience, being the bad guy has always amused me to no end, I've alway have had a love for roleplay games, Runescape being the biggest.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. My name is David Innes, I was born December 10, 1994 which would make me 17 as of now. I live in Boise, Idaho in the U.S. ( Though I was born and raised for 5 years of my life in Brainard, MN). I currently go to Borah High school as a Junior( I only have one more year to go till I'm out of school for good:D ). I currently am playing the cello, 8 years and counting. I am deeply intrested in the Engineering career, since I love to design and think out problems. I am a bookworm like no other, books are what makes my world go round( not including minecraft of course). Technology in general is a beautiful thing, never to be tarnished by the dust of time. Over all I am an easy going person, but i never shy away when work is to be done. I am proud to say that my sence of humor is vey developed, jokes make my day bright. I work well with others, i have always been the thinker of all the groups i have been in. I seem to be the anchor, to remind people of their limits and to guide their thoughts to sucess. I love sandbox games, mostly because it reflexs my nature. I don't like limits, when i have the chance I will sit and think up whole worlds within my head, from a world of magic to a futuristic dictatorship, which if I had the rescorces and help I could make worlds unimaginable.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I don't have anything worth showing at the moment.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Yes, I hope that I can be whitelisted so i can share my skills and meet new people, maybe even make new friends and allies.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes I am very aware, and against it to my last minecraft heart.

12. How did you find out about our server?
I found it by looking up minecraft servers
13. Have you voted for us?
Not as yet but i will as soon as possible.
Thank you for your time
David Innes(crazybrit)

Status
Not open for further replies.