Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application for Whitelist - Damen Black [Approved - Lars]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damen Black

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Damenblack
2. Age: 28
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: The United States of America

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I have read the Tome of Citizenship, and find them agreeable.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I will respectfully observe the server for my first experience to understand the level of roleplaying that the community participates in. After I understand the community better I will do my best to maintain the level of interaction that is accepted. I've had over a decade of experience roleplaying with friends in local pen and paper games, as well as a roleplaying based World of Warcraft server.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. My real name is Aaron. I've been on this Earth for a little over twenty eight years now, and have had a truly blessed life. I've explored parts of the world while in the military, and never lived in one spot for more than three years at a time. I enjoy watching movies and playing all varieties of games, to include board/roleplay/miniature/video. I'm happily married to my wife of over five years. I served in the Army for a couple years until I received a nasty back injury, afterwards I began my civilian life. The rest I will explain over a beer, should we ever meet.
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Unfortunately everything that I have built in the past few months has been more of a modern, or science fiction look. I can if further requested post images of a couple of my larger projects. If accepted I don't feel that I would have a problem with, and in fact enjoy, building more fantasy style buildings.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I hope that I can help add to a positive community and create some wonderful additions to your world.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? I HATE CHEATERS. I have taken pride in the fact that I don't cheat to achieve my goals, nor take the company of those that would.

11. How did you find out about our server? I was informed of your server from a local friend of mine, whom also plays on your server. His Real name is Jabe. In truth I've forgotten his in game name, which I feel ashamed for. I'm horrible with names.

12. Have you voted for us? I haven't yet voted for the server, but would be more encouraged to do so once I have experienced it.

S

Stevey

Yours is the kind of player we look for on our server.

Our server is vast and intricate, at may even seem daunting at first. Whilst we work on implementing a comprehensive quest plugin that guides players through their first adventures on the server, we are left with our wiki and forums to explain things. You've already found our Tome of Citizenship, which should provide you with the necessary tools. If however you should have any more questions, our OOC channel is a good place to ask, but so is PMing a moderator (red name) ingame and posting something on the forums.

As a reminder, we have two world. The Southern Wilds is our resource 'vanilla' world where few plugins interfere with your gameplay. You can freely build and mine, but your buildings can be griefed. The Northern Kingdoms is a world where you are allowed to build and live in towns, which are communities of people working together, and eventually start your own. It's very important to pick the right town, because it will determine the type of people you play with. Advertising through the OOC channel is not allowed, and players are encouraged to look through our Altera Census to find a town, visit it and speak to the mayor to join up.

The link to our Altera Census can be found here: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/altera-census.43/
Our online 'dynamic' map can be found here: http://minecraft.hollowworld.co.uk:8123/

Status
Not open for further replies.