Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application for Woodyzak [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodyzak

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
woodyzak

2. Your real name:
Zak Wood

3. Age:

4. Gender:
Male

5. Country:

United Kingdom

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
i have scanned through the whole thing but will read through it more thoroughly if I get accepted.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I think that the roleplay on a minecraft server is a really good idea. I cannot say that I have a lot of experience in roleplaying but I have been on a few forums and live chats and have enjoyed them a lot.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

hello, I'm woodyzak (Zak wood), I'm 17 and I live in live in Weston super mare. My hobbies generally include computer gaming and art (graphical and traditional). I also go to college as a student in a graphics course for two years. I also enjoy airfix (when i can afford it) and free running.
I am here because i have been eager to join a decent minecraft server and as this one also contains roleplay aswell it sounds epic. It also sounds as though this server has lots of anti-griefing measures witch is something i will also find good as i have had a lot of problems with griefing in the past. also by joining this server it will be something different than I am used to and will most likely enjoy it especially with a community as intricate as this one. I also hope that I will be able to improve in all the different aspects of minecraft especially building.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

i don't think i can link you to any work sorry.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

not that i can think of.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
i am very aware of this and don't plan on using them. (i don't want to get banned!)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I can't tell if it's been changed or not, but the question does say:
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.