Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application - Remuge [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remuge

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: remuge
2. Your real name: Filipe
3. Age: 26
4. Gender: male
5. Country: UK

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have, and i do.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
My roleplaying experience is not extensive, but I do love fantasy/medival themes and feel confident that I won't disappoint.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello, my name is Filipe Silva. I am Portuguese, but currently reside in the UK. I enjoy gaming, spending time with my family, movies and music. Gaming is definitely a bit part of my life and my greatest hobbie, I play pretty much everything. Warhammer(40k specially) and LotR are my favourite universes but Game of Thrones is getting pretty close to the top.
Feel free to ask me anything as I like to see myself as an approachable and friendly person. My playtimes vary quite a bit due to work/family commitments but i hope that is not a problem.
That's all i have to say for now, but as I said previously, feel free to ask anything and I will answer it to the best of my ability.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Nothing at the moment.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I would like to state that I probably haven't played Minecraft for as long as any of you, and most of my experience comes from single player but this game feels a thousand times better as a social experience specialy with some degree of immersion. Also, your "world" seems very well organized and I'm very excited to see it and meet all of you, so I hope you give me a chance.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to read my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.