Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

application to hollowworld [Approved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockmelons

Villager
Your Minecraft username:
Rockmelons
2. Your real name:
John David Garrett
3. Age:
4. Gender:
male

5. Country:
northern Ireland
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
i have read the tome of citizenship and agree to follow what it demands
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
i think the idea of a role play would be fun and would like to give it a go as I have never had the experience of it before

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am John and live in northren Ireland. I enjoy watching documentaries as I get to find out new things . I also like to build things such as on Minecraft are at school in technology and design as it gives me the idea of how things work and I just find it very interesting.​
I also do a bit of shooting through cadets and enjoy it as I love a challenge such as field craft as you have to survive in the wilderness for a weekend and be total independent. i also like geography and would like to be a geologist when I get older as it would mean I could travel across the world whilst enjoying my job.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
no sorry I have no pictures are videos of any of my builds​
10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
severs that i have been on previously include JRnetwork, calumcraft were the owner is a friend of mine and i know to people who are on this sever my brothers van Garrett and troll lord although troll lord says he doesn't be on much but has help me to get this far in the applacation as im no good at ict and heared of the sever through van Garrett as well as the existence of minecraft​
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
i am aware of xray being banable and dnot have are now how to get it​
12. How did you find out about our server?
i found out about this sever through my brother whos user name is van garrett​
13. Have you voted for us?
yes voted there now

rockmelons

Villager
i just looked at the template and included the last questions and i hope they are good enough to meet the standers set by this sever

Status
Not open for further replies.