Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Applications [Declined - Ced]

About you

1) What is your Minecraft username? SuperTrooper1000

2) How old are you? 14

3) Where are you? Canada, Ontario, Waterloo.

4) Have you read our guides yet? Yes I have read the Tome of Citizenship and Synopsis of Races.

5) Introduce yourself! My name is Aiden, I enjoy playing various games for the Wii and PC such as: Lego Star-wars 3, Super Mario Bros, Wizard101, Pirate101 and Minecraft (of course). I have 2 dogs named Pippa and Finian. I like to help animals and as a result I eat no meat fish or gelatin. I stink at pvp and mapmaking in Minecraft. I love different cultures, but mostly like Egypt, Greece and Medieval Europe. I have read multiple book seriessuch as: Percy Jackson, Kane Chronicles, Harry Potter, The Hobbit and a bit of LOTR.

6) Got any examples of your work?
Not really, other than one map I made for a Bukkit server I was running at home.

7) What other games have you role-played in? I have role-played in Dragon Quest 9.

8) Where did you find out about Hollowworld?
A) Google Search B) Planet Minecraft C) Minecraft Forums D) Reddit E) Other (Please Specify) To be honest I don't quite remember where I found it.

About your character

Name: Spartacus Cronus.

Race: Human.

Appearance: Spartacus is tall, well-muscled and strong from countless battles. He wears a flowing red cape and a bronze helmet. Not the happy type, Spartacus often gets into fights. Spartacus has a wound hidden under his cape (in the middle of his back) from a foreign war but refuses to show it or get medical attention. Spartacus is not from Port Silver but lives there. He often looks at the sky muttering to himself about something from his past...
The Test
(His past)
The sky was filled with arrows, he knew it was a suicide mission sacrificing himself for his country he fought hard and fast but he was quickly outnumbered and he was captured.
He thought in his head "I knew this would happen there was absolutely no doubt about this". They dragged him on there boat and set sail, then he fell asleep. When he woke they had spotted land, knowing not to get captured he ripped through his ropes and smashed sailor by sailor.
Finally he through the captain over board. All of a sudden the waves got ruff and he fell on a cannon and got knocked out he woke up in a strange place the locals called "Port Silver". Spartacus decided that he would stay there and train his ultimate goal is to save his country.

Last edited:

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
About you

1) What is your Minecraft username? SuperTrooper1000

2) How old are you? 14

3) Where are you? Canada, Ontario.

4) Have you read our guides yet? Yes I have read the Tome of Citizenship and Synopsis of Races.

5) Introduce yourself! My name is Aiden, I enjoy playing various games for the Wii and PC such as: Lego Star-wars 3, Super Mario Bros, Wizard101, Pirate101 and Minecraft (of course). I have 2 dogs named Pippa and Finian. I stink at pvp and mapmaking in Minecraft. I love different cultures, but mostly like Egypt, Greece and Medieval Europe.

6) Got any examples of your work?
Not really, other than one map I made for a Bukkit server I was running at home.

7) What other games have you role-played in? I have role-played in Dragon Quest 9.

8) Where did you find out about Hollowworld?
A) Google Search B) Planet Minecraft C) Minecraft Forums D) Reddit E) Other (Please Specify) To be honest I don't quite remember where I found it.

About your character

Name: Spartacus Cronus.

Race: Human.

Appearance: Spartacus is tall, well-muscled and strong from countless battles. He wears a flowing red cape and a bronze helmet. Not the happy type, Spartacus often gets into fights. Spartacus has a wound hidden under his cape (in the middle of his back) from a foreign war but refuses to show it or get medical attention.

Spartacus is not from Port Silver but lives there. He often looks at the sky muttering to himself about something from his past...
This looks great, Trooper!

Man is correct, your test needs to be a bit longer, 400 minimum. What we're looking for is an example of you roleplaying ability. This means try to tell us a little story involving your character (it doesn't have to be a story, but that is the most common), putting them in a situation so we can see how you explain how your character would react :)

Here's an example of an application that passed - http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/haftdel-brasspick-application-approved-ced.25057/

Good luck!

Last edited:

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I hope you like it now guys.
Sorry Trooper, but without the 400 word minimum, we can't accept your application. Try and bump it up to the minimum word count!

Also a little tip: Don't include variations of famous phrases such as "Tonight we dine in Hell", and try not to use place names that aren't in Hollow World lore. Hades does not exist in Altera :)

(@Man5791, if you don't mind I'll mark this pending.)

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
But it exists in his country Sparta
On Hollow World we encourage originality. 'Hades' and 'Sparta' already exist in real world mythology and geography. Try to come up with your own names and places for things :) 'Spartacus' is pushing it~

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I write it in Pages (Microsoft Word if you're using a PC), and it should tell you at the bottom of the window :)