Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Applying for white list [Declined - Tantara/Karasu1996]

Ryanfromsheff

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Ryanfromsheff
2. Age:17
3. Gender:male
4. Country:United Kingdom
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? yes

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? i love roleplay
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hey my name is ryan, my main interests are having a laugh with great people, playing minecraft. my hobbies are xbox, listening to music. and i want to join this server because i read the page about it and it sound like a very fun server.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. i have none of my examples sadly

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? no

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yes.

11. How did you find out about our server?
I saw it on a list of servers and this one looked the most fun

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

eight
ocho
aucht
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8!!!!! YAY

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Also, tell us what it is you love about roleplaying in question 6. And tell us what your roleplay experience is.
As for question 7, please tell us what your hobbies are, things you like outside of Minecraft and, like Lovelorn said, write it in eight sentences or more.

Ryanfromsheff

Villager
for question 6. ive played on quite a few different games wich invole roleplaying and i allways do my best with it and never mess around taking the mick of it.
Question 7. my hobbies are mincraft, xbox going out and listening to music
and to be honest i really cant think of 8 sentences to put.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
for question 6. ive played on quite a few different games wich invole roleplaying and i allways do my best with it and never mess around taking the mick of it.
Question 7. my hobbies are mincraft, xbox going out and listening to music
and to be honest i really cant think of 8 sentences to put.

a person would have to be a shut in t not be able to think of 8 sentences about themselves, especially at your age with the natural psychological ego. and i can tell, from that youve written already, youre not a shutin. so talk! you wont be getting a whitelist without a proper 8 sentences.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
There are some reasons why we want to see people write 8 sentences here. These are two of them:
1. We want to see how good you read instructions.
2. We want to see how creative you are in writing and want to know your grammar and things like that.
If you're not able to write 8 sentences about yourself, then I'm wondering if this is the right place for you. When you're going to RP on our server, you'll have to write a lot more than just 8 sentences.

Ryanfromsheff

Villager
here is my 8 sentences. Hi my name is ryan am 17 from united kingdom, sheffield most mornings am at work for a few hours. Then when i come home i get changed pop on minecraft for an hour go out with my mates for a good few hours. Then i Come home sit on minecraft for a while, then play on xbox, the type of music i listen to is mainly rock like skillet, AC DC, disturbed etc. my fave game is gears of war 3 at the moment. I have four pet, i have 3 dogs wich two are staffies and one is a yorkshire terrior and a cat. is that good enough?

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
1. Hi my name is ryan am 17 from united kingdom, sheffield most mornings am at work for a few hours.
2. Then when i come home i get changed pop on minecraft for an hour go out with my mates for a good few hours.
3. Then i Come home sit on minecraft for a while, then play on xbox, the type of music i listen to is mainly rock like skillet, AC DC, disturbed etc.
4. my fave game is gears of war 3 at the moment.
5. I have four pet, i have 3 dogs wich two are staffies and one is a yorkshire terrior and a cat.
Don't think we can't count.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
here is my 8 sentences. Hi my name is ryan am 17 from united kingdom, sheffield most mornings am at work for a few hours. Then when i come home i get changed pop on minecraft for an hour go out with my mates for a good few hours. Then i Come home sit on minecraft for a while, then play on xbox, the type of music i listen to is mainly rock like skillet, AC DC, disturbed etc. my fave game is gears of war 3 at the moment. I have four pet, i have 3 dogs wich two are staffies and one is a yorkshire terrior and a cat. is that good enough?

darling pls dont be hostile, we are trying to help you. as it seems you are unhappy i will retire from this and let an admin speak from here on out.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
im not an admin nor lord nor an mean guy but this application is kinda shut as we are a close community we need to know more abpout you (i know this and im not even accepted yet xD)

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Ok, that's it. I'm gonna red tape this one myself.
*Wraps app in red tape*
CONDEMNED!
Mods, please get rid of this app. He clearly doesn't care.