Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Arc of Sin] The Hog's Head Cut Off

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The Arc of Sin
~ Barbed Wire ~

Wrath
My master has shown me part of his promise, now I will be his soldier!
~ Fear ~

The Hog's Head Butchery in Halbed has been closely monitored by Halbed's officials.
There is enough evidence of something evil stirring within the dimly lit house.
There is talk of it being a cursed house, a foul place, "burn it down!" They say.
How will the officials react to this threat, and will Melzar make it out alive?

[VIOLENT]
Public this is the moment it gets nasty.

When: 10th of September - 21:30h GMT+2 / 3.30 pm EST
Where: Halbed - Butchery within the walls
What: The non-evil characters get a chance to strike back and me trying to survive it all
Note: show up if you've got something to do with it IC, it'd be weird for random white knights to take this event as a chance to draw some evil blood.
It has to make sense in some way for your char to want a piece of The Hog's Head or those within.
Inviting all those who have previously attended events in the Arc of Sin who are willing to take a risk for their char.
There are no guarantees on either side of this conflict. Attending means consenting to death if it should come to that.

(The sin is Wrath and the theme is Fear, as per Skraag, let's find out who's fearing who's wrath: Halbed's people, or the evil within the butchery?)

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I've put it on the 9th because I've got a lot of work in the coming days. If you want to host an event and I've taken up all slots, shoot me a message and we can talk about moving one of the events to give you space to host something!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This has been moved to the 10th so Blorb can hold their event on the 8th!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This is tonight, 9,5 hours from this post!
I'm very curious as to what will happen, everyone coming will have an influence on how this thing will turn out. Eager to find out!