Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ArkenGuard's Ban Appeal [Denied]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArkenGuard

Loyal Servant of Altera
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone.

I'm still remorseful about the actions I've taken. I'd like to interact with the community on a regular basis again, and I'm putting forward this appeal to be unbanned.

I take full responsibility for deleting the Planet Minecraft page. I want to be able to show you folks that I've reconciled with myself and I'd like to contribute to this community again. I'm more than happy to talk to anyone who might have questions about where I'm coming from or what kind of attitude I'd be approaching the server with this time.

I accept that it was a critical breach of trust that led to my ban. With a second chance, I'd like to show what I do differently now.

Take care, and thanks.

Kieran, (ArkenGuard).

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
Hi ArkenGuard,
As stated in your previous ban appeal, the team is of the opinion that your actions were, and continue to be, an unappealable offense. This breach of trust was of the magnitude that we feel a second chance is not an option, and that you should seek out a different community.

Status
Not open for further replies.