Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Interest: Check! I wish I could have played al games I ever played like this!
Mountaindew: Check!
Mic: Fail (for the moment)

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Of course its WAN. I'm not suggesting a physical meet up.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
It would take a lot of negotiating to get all that mountaindew across the borders if it was a physical meet up... ;)

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Ive actually played a little bit of this with 2 of my brothers and 3 of my friends.
Its epic.
Id definitely be interested!
I have a mic!
And Im perfectly willing to pay 7$!
But can I substitute mountain dew for diet dr. pepper? Mountain Dew is too sugary for my tastes.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
What time do you think youll start thi? I just asked my mum to pay for a tekkit pass, so ill have to wait a bit if at the latest a month from now (12/14?) thats when Id likely to get my own money

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
*tuts* Shame, but I don't think I'll be able to pay the 40 dollars. It would be great fun, but without me :|

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
It looks pretty fun, something I'd definitely be interested in. I have a microphone, $7 and could purchase some Mountain Dew if necessary :p

matyio

The original mute
I've been interested in this for a while, and have they changed their policy? When I checked they said they could freely distribute it as long as you thought the person was going to play. Just checked, they used to say that, now they say please only share it with your crew. But there is no copy protection.