Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Assatal ----> now SH4D0WN1NJ4 due to hack

DJC0RRU9T

Legend of Altera
Hey guys so im now back and cant wait to get back to play,

my minecraft account recently got hacked so i had to change all my detail for it including my name as i was advised to by mojang support could i please be re whitelisted with my new name and could i posiibly get my donation perks please thank you

jamie

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
So you've been gone quite some time and have been unwhitelisted. You'll need to make a new whitelist application because quite a lot has changed.

DJC0RRU9T

Legend of Altera
i have now been re whitelisted and was wondering if i could get my donation rank back?

i dontated under the name of assatal

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
She will get to it yo, People have lives to live. be patient.
And work. And sleep.

This is going to the bottom of my pile because of sheer... lots of things, but most of all the fact that I just worked for 12 hours and I'm exhausted and you can wait.

DJC0RRU9T

Legend of Altera
sorry was just letting you know that i had been re whitelisted did not mean to seem impatient or rude

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Since I've been told you're asking ingame: there is no evidence that you've donated to the server under the name assatal (and I checked back all the way to 2012). I'm afraid this means that I can't return your donation rank.