Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Austin_Dillard [Declined - Bellonthewise]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your minecraft username?
darkside657
2. How old are you?
13 i'll be 14 in october​
3. What gender are you?
male​
4. What country do you live in?
U.S.A.
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
yes i do​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes i do​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
I have no known backstory i was found by some driftwood that was stuck on my rags. there a peasant family found me and raised me as there son. over the years they taught me how to mine, farm, and fight with axes, bows, and swords. finally when i was old enough to leave. they told me where they found me and gave me the wood i was found with. upon further inspection it had several symbols and inscriptions on it. months went by after i left and i returned to gather more supplies. but upon returning i was greeted by fire and it had burned everthing. during my searching for the families remains i found the same symbols carved into the wood i was found with, they were now carved into the door and below it i saw what had started the fire. that day i vowed to discovery my true heritage and avenge my adopted family and so i've been searching ever since.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
my name is austin. i live in alabama. ive always been interested in medieval fantasy and rpgs since i was a kid. i was introduced to minecraft a couple months ago so im new to the community. i love to write books but ive never finished one. actually i think imight write one about my character up in number 6. anyway i love reading and the book im working on right now is about a boy who is turned into vampire during the american revolution and survives through the world of black magic to save whats left of his family. anyway the the games i usually play are call of duty, elder scrolls, assassins creed, and the batman arkham games(asylum and city) so thats all that i can think of at the moment
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

like i said in number 7 i like to write books but have never finished them so no there are no examples of my creativity anywhere except on my computer
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
no i've told you everything im able to
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

yes i never use mods
11. How did you find out about our server?
http://mcserverlist.net/
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes

sorry my friend posted some facts so i could get in cause i love this kind of stuff he even faked my age just to make sure sorry about that wont happen again

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Alrighty, can you add more to 7? and please read through your answers and fix up the spelling and grammar if you can.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Also, can you rethink your backstory please? I love your idea with the symbols and stuff, but could you think of another way to incorporate this? Your current backstory, involving bandits killing everyone in the family and you wanting revenge - this is the most generic response to the introduction question, and is rather dull (you've done it in a creative way, but it still applies). Could you think of something else to be behind your character; something more imaginative, more original?

Status
Not open for further replies.