Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Axlll application [Denied -Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axlll

Villager
Re-done the format.
1. minecraft name: Axlll
2. Real name: Michael.
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: England?
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship: Yes
7. On a couple of servers I have done the role play aspect of thing and I find it more fun then going off by my self because that eventually becomes boring doing the same thing over and over again.
8. So most people would suspect as 16 year old male to be sporty and picking up girls left right and centre.... well I am not one of them. I mainly play various video games or read books. From what I have been told from other people that I am crazy, happy and kind... well they got that right (especially about the crazy part :D ).
9.I am here for a new experience in minecraft because as I have said before I normally go by myself as there is no one to go with. Currently I am trying to make my own skin but struggling with ideas so when that is done I can post in on here if you wish.
11. And don't worry people, I HATE people who use x rays to find resources as it is stupidly unfair on everyone else who plays on that server.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Denied.

Missed 10 like cubey said, and nowhere near enough in part 8

It says in at least 8 sentences!!

Status
Not open for further replies.