Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bacon_Ham_5000's Whitelist Application [Approved - Jase]

Merninja Marshmallow

Lord of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Bacon_Ham_5000
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
USA (specifically California)
4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Powergaming is a form of dictation, as in taking over the entire roleplay and not allowing anyone else to do anything with you. Metagaming is using real-life knowledge to determine the character's decision. Frowned upon because a psychic character would be invulnerable to plot twists, making the game boring and predictable for you and other players.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko
8. Tell us about yourself!
I like to write, sing, dance, listen to music, dress up, watch nature documentaries (mostly David Attenborough), and more. I have a very expansive taste in music, it's not common for me to find a song I don't like. Other games I play include Breath of the Wild, Love Nikki, Among Us, BitLife, and other various mobile/web games. Some of the fandoms I take part in (as in reading fanfiction about, nothing more) include Undertale, Gravity Falls, Toy Story, Wall-E, and Phineas and Ferb. As for how I act: well, let's just say that I am certainly no introvert.
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Why yes. I would love to you show some of my stories.
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Yes. Humphomus is a great friend. Be sure to give her some love.
Character Name:
(Be mindful of the Medieval Fantasy theme when choosing your name.)
Amethyst
Character Age:
(Simple enough!)
Character Race:
Human
Appearance:
Amethyst has knee-length black hair usually kept in a waterfall braid, white skin, and blue eyes. She wears a red renaissance-style dress, heeled boots, and flowers in her hair. She is 5'8 without her heels on and unhealthily skinny (ribs almost visible).
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
(Attach a picture here if you have one. If you don't have an image, that's fine. Just make sure you describe it well in the appearance section.)
Written Test!
There were skills every child in town needed to master in order to survive by themselves in adulthood, farming, building, fishing Many managed to learn the techniques by the age of 10, and the town didn't care for what was referred to in a generous way as "late bloomers". No matter how hard she tried, she was simply unable to get the hang of them. Her crops never grew, her shelters never stood, her boats never floated, her rods never caught any fish... Just what her older brothers and sisters and every other kid in town were doing that she was not remained a mystery to her. Seen as a setback by the town leader, many of the adult citizens, even her own family, she was banished from her home at the young age of 14, never allowed to return. After months of roaming the vast grasslands endlessly, she found her seemingly worthless self a sanctuary in an old abandoned wagon. Weak, exhausted, cold, filthy, broke, starving, she had no choice but to steal from traveling merchants, something she would normally consider herself above doing as no one should have had to suffer for someone as defective as her, so she tried to do so as little as she could. One day, she failed to slip out of sight. Having been caught, she retreated to her wagon. The merchant, seeing her just barely scraping by with her life, lifted her out of her decaying shelter and let her ride in his cart. Appreciative of this gesture, a light had found a way into her life, but how could she possibly return the favor when she had done nothing but screw up throughout her entire life? Eventually, she managed to make herself a proper home, the very first of her shelters that ever stood, in the remote village far from where she grew up. For the first time in her life, she had done something right. Who knows? Maybe the residents here would see value in her, and she could learn how to succeed in the skills she had oh so miserably failed at back in the hell she no longer had the nerve to call home, then she might finally, at the very lagging age of 18, discover her own way of adding to the world, and maybe, just maybe, earn herself the fantastic chance of taking care of others too!

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Try to not respond to whitelist applications, where you can! This section is just for mentors, and whitelistees, sneff24 :)

For Merninja Marshmallow , I can happily say I like this application! Do note that we try to keep things medieval where we can- this includes what they wear. I think a renaissance-style should be fine, but I suggest you check the skin with a mentor or a staff member if you are unsure. Keep in mind we have a medieval tech lock as well :)

But without further ado, I can accept this application! So welcome! If you need any help settling in ask a mentor, or staff member (or Humph!).
Take time to check the links in the copy-paste below, all of them can be usefull to new players!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.