Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban Appeal for goedd

Status
Not open for further replies.

goedd

Loyal Servant of Altera
I have been banned for using an X-ray mod and I feel wrongly accused of it. I was told that I used one because I mined diamonds that were under lava, so I can see why I might be accused of this. But this is what happened, I was going through a mine and started digging in a random direction, I then dug down into lava. I started to dig a path around it then I dug into a diamond block on the side of the lava. So I used dirt to block the lava. Then when I dug that one out there was another one under it. So I blocked more lava and dug it out. I never did anything wrong on this server because I liked it so much. I was very close to starting my own town when all of the sudden I was accused of this and banned. To tell you the truth, Sally did not even tell me what I was being accused of until the ban message. I was working on breaking down my house and then all of the sudden Thea_Paronell made me pay him 11,000 and then Sally killed me and I was banned. I feel wrongly accused, I would like to say I am very sorry for whatever trouble I have caused and I only wish for this to be looked at because I have been in a lot of servers, but I spend most of my time on this one.
Thank You,
Park Summerour

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I've found 2 cases of where you've suddenly covered lava to get to diamond, and another case of gold. If I searched more thoroughly I'm sure I could find more. And if you want screenshots I can do that too.

Actually the one I tp'd you too was the worst case of "SUDDEN DIGGING DIRECTION" I've ever seen, who randomly digs over lava, then falls down, keeps digging in a straight line to the diamond that's co-indecently under lava. Do you think no one would find out if you tried taking the dangerous ones?

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
Don't know the full story here, but i loaned you approximately 10,000 radiants, just added the 1000 for interest+lying to us.

goedd

Loyal Servant of Altera
This is going to sound like crap but I have terrible ADD and that translates into my playing style. I read through the rules and this is the last server I would ever want to be banned from. Also When ever I see lava I always check some areas around the edges under it because I usually find something whenever I am in SSP playing I dig under the lava. Also you have zero proof of me using an xray mod other than the fact that I dug randomly under lava, I don't see why I should be banned for that.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
(I apologise in advance for image spam)
2011-11-11_12.10.20.png
Well there's some lava and some diamond across it, I'll go over there.
2011-11-11_12.10.51.png
I got the diamonds and found a small cave, I'm going to dig in this dangerous spot.
2011-11-11_12.11.02.png
*digs down*
2011-11-11_12.11.08.png
This tunnel is so straight and natural.
2011-11-11_12.13.11.png
Why I think I'll dig 2 spaces down and find some diamond in this convenient spot. This is a completely normal digging style.

I'll go grab some more evidence now.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I found this earlier today and thought "Oh great, I forgot to keep my eyes on this guy"
2011-11-11_12.26.10.png

Lava lava everywhere- OOO DIAMOND

I understand weird digging styles. But I've never seen ones like this, especially ones that circle around lava and have the smallest effort into getting the ore.

goedd

Loyal Servant of Altera
Cool so I dig down and find diamonds is that not how this game is supposed to be played, you dig around until you find something useful. I have no sort of order to the way I do this. I don't see why me digging in random ways and finding ores proves I have an x-ray mod. But if I am going to be falsely accused of using a mod I guess this is not the server I should be on. So tell Billy that he can have all of the stuff in my house in AH that includes my diamonds and iron that I found naturally. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
"I would like to say I am very sorry for whatever trouble I have caused and I only wish for this to be looked at because I have been in a lot of servers, but I spend most of my time on this one."

If you had better ways to spend your time...

Anyways, bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.