Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban appeal for Leviathan_Ziz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Hollow World crew,

It seems i have been banned from the server, when i tried logging in again it said: "You are banned from this service". Apparently, or actually i am sure, i have been banned from the server because of the same plugin error mentioned here.Would you be so kind to find out why exactly i was banned, as the banlist gives me the good ol' 404, or to fix this plugin, as im keen to deliver some items i should've given to someone sometime ago, and im eager to play.
If it is infact a technical issue, please take your time, i do not have alot of time to play, and it's rather lowpriority.

Gr Leviathan_Ziz

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I don't want to risk unbanning you because you may have been banned for a reason OR it could be the plugin, there's currently no way to be sure.

We need to wait a bit until another mod/admin with answers comes in, i'll make sure to ask around and see if anyone has any details.

I don't want to risk unbanning you because you may have been banned for a reason OR it could be the plugin, there's currently no way to be sure.

We need to wait a bit until another mod/admin with answers comes in, i'll make sure to ask around and see if anyone has any details.
That is fine, i don't have much time to play on hollow world anyway. Like i said, take your time, but do not, not act ;)

Tantara

Resigned Admin
I believe that he was one of those implicated in the Southern Wilds mess. He wasn't a large perpetrator though; I think he's ok to let back on

Status
Not open for further replies.