Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban Appeal OSirixO

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSirixO

Loyal Servant of Altera
Oké itzz, So i can't tell you in /MSG if i feel you made the wrong decision.

Don't know why you didn't want to debate it any further and tell me you're opinion on the matter,
other then 'You are making it worse'. If in my opinion you would have done the right thing, there would
have been nothing to 'make it worse'.

Lovelorn is allowed to use caps, make a drama and demand stuff in /OOC (remove the mushroom biome) , after having to hear from her that Gotye is (whatever it was) several times. and when she publicly told me to 'Shut up'.

But i can live with all that, she just tends to spam a lot of non related nonsense in /ooc and gets away with it. The problem here is that you aren't open for debate or letting me know why you did what you did, and why you didn't what you should have done (In my opinion that is.)

So could you be bothered to lift my temp ban?

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Obviously I don't have the perspective on this, because I wasn't there. However, I can say one thing. This isn't really a ban appeal, you're just putting down Lovelorn for whatever reason.
So could you be bothered to lift my temp ban?
I don't really think that having that sort of response will help you very much...

Steelcryo

King of the north!
wow nice attitude you have there... I'd really suggest appologising for this rediculous thread and appologise to lovelorn...

And by suggest, I mean do it.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
wow nice attitude you have there... I'd really suggest appologising for this rediculous thread and appologise to lovelorn...

And by suggest, I mean do it.
its ok steel i was having a bad day :( i did tell him to shut up, but my only caps today were 3 words in the middle of a sentence for emphasis and sally got me for them ;p
ps gotye is amazing

Steelcryo

King of the north!
It wasn't just an appology to you love, frankly I'm appalled by the lack of respect osirixo is showing the admins

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
You know what I would have been willing to lift your temp ban had you put in a half arsed appeal, but no.

The reason I kicked you was because:

a) Lovelorn had already been warned and kicked by other admins over what she did
b) You called her a "Drama Queen" in OOC. I mean please, when is that ever going to do anything good? (That was when I kicked you
c) I didnt see everything Lovelorn said as I was busy at the time.
d) You continue to PM me maying things like "Kicking me but not Lovelorn, well done." and "Oh, so you know everything, ok." That really annoyed me.

So unless anyone higher feels that it should be removed, the ban is staying.

OSirixO

Loyal Servant of Altera
I've contacted Ikbenlars on teamspeak, explained what happened, he checked the logs and decided to lift the temp ban
after telling me what I have done wrong.

So i consider this matter settled by him doing that.

S

Stevey

I looked at the logs and saw both sides of the conversation. It's okay for Osirix to express that someone is being treated unfairly, noone is above the rules. Saying that someone is a drama queen is perhaps not the most diplomatic way to go about it, and that's where a kick should suffice.

I spoke to Osirix on teamspeak and decided to let him off because he has been on the server for a long time and never done anything wrong and been a good player. However I did tell him that his behavior towards Itzza is disrespectful and it should not continue. If there is a problem with a kick or a ban you can either speak about it in a normal way, or go to one of the Kings about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.