Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
This whole paragraph makes no sense, Sherbzz is an old man, brother of the King. No way he could do that...

Kaies

Grand Lizard
How about we get proof and the other admins add input before we demote him on just your word as proof...

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
You've been acting like a nitwit all day long, EdiiTzZ. First you insulted other people's skins by saying things like "ur gay lol" (or something in that direction) then I noticed you that your skin was not apropiate following the server rules but you decided to ignore me and other people who stated the same. Then you got kicked by Cubey, you relogged but still you continued acting like a real pain in the arse.

EDiiTzZ

Villager
Auxilium i was teasing ninja saying ur gayy, and i changed my skin immediatly, i thought it was dance approperiate. And, no once he kept kicking me i start being better, then he said jsut stay off for an hour

EDiiTzZ

Villager
And thats besides the point, this is a perfect example of staff abuse. He pvped me twice without asking, accused me of griefing done by people he saw, and said i was cussing (WTF - What the freak) isn't a cuss word. Also, he was kicking me numerous times ofr no reason. And he said my name i said what then he would sya im talking to i say what, he was being a pain in the arse

Kaies

Grand Lizard
"wtf" is automatic a cuss word, just because you may be saying "What the freak" doesn't mean other people know this. Even then its an acronym which are advised to not be used.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Auxilium i was teasing ninja saying ur gayy, and i changed my skin immediatly, i thought it was dance approperiate. And, no once he kept kicking me i start being better, then he said jsut stay off for an hour
I am refering to what happened earlier, while the RP event was about to start. Everyone wanted you to get either kicked or banned. You've just been a very annoying person back then and I felt that it was appropriate that the staff know on how you regulary behave. And teasing with "ur gayy" can offend many people, which is just plain rude to spam over and over again (you did it at least 7+ times in a row).

EDiiTzZ

Villager
Ehh, kid ? Thats the first time I've ever done anything like that. And I said ur gayyy To Ninja only as a joke. And then he said you want me. Cubey thought it was serious, so he got upset and kicked me. And, I rarely even talk to people like that, and usually and more concerned about helpingserver grow. People like you trying to make stuff come off other things need to stop commenting, and sorry Kaies

S

Stevey

This is a crap attitude and not how you make an appeal. If you think an admin is in the wrong you explain the situation in a civilized manner, not by talking shit about him. You don't say a co-founder of the server is 'in need of a demotion'.

Status
Not open for further replies.