Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

Loyal Servant of Altera
merry christmas! This is my ban appeal for building a cobble generator for my smelting room.
I am deeply sorry.. I only knew that redstone machine the were automatic werent allowed
this on has an on/off switch which I thought made it legal.. as I said before I am very sorry and willtake it down right when I get back online.
I hope this doesnt count as a strike for misunderstanding the rules... I will go re-read the Toc just for good measure

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
It's a 2 day temp. Darth, I'd suggest waiting it out.
And besides, it's been said time and time again that cobblestone generators are not allowed. Why couldn't you have re-read the ToC before making it? :p

Corey

Loyal Servant of Altera
ah I just found it ;o I''m very sorry and will wait it out for not re-reading the updated rules .

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
2 day temp for a cobble generator that had an off switch?
Little harsh if you ask me.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
It was both a supprise to find it and that it was built by an established player to be honest. Sally and I disscussed it and I suggested the 48hours as it seemed fitting at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.