Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Banned - floating trees?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredrik229

Villager
IGN: Fredrik229
I logged in for a while ago ( haven't been online in like 3-5days) and saw that I was in jail for "floating trees". I have done no such thing. I do not even know what it means... Also I would like to see some proof because I have not done this. 5 mins is not a long time for jail but I don't want to be accused of something I haven't done.

Cheers.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
It means that you didn't cut down a whole tree and let the top of it float in the air.

Geo_08

The Ghost of Altera
its only jail time. Just remember to take down all the tree all of the time and you'll be fine

Steelcryo

King of the north!
its in the rules so go read them since you obviously haven't if you didn't know it was against the rules. Also don't deny doing something when you've just admitted you don't know what the ban reason means.

fredrik229

Villager
Steelcryo-
I never cut down trees and leave them floating. This was a mistake, I don't even remember when it happened, it might have been i was cutting trees and i got dc'ed or something.

fencible

tiny.cc/HW_Texture_Pack 
You were jailed for 5 minutes if I remember correctly.
Wait it out next time, there's no need for a ban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.