Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Banned for Disrespect & Idiocy?? Excuse me?

Vandraymen

Legend of Altera
Okay, so now I know that this is about the SW Spawn being wrecked, and let me say, I had nothing to do with that. I always go east in the SW away from the spawn, and I dig down. I didn't do anything to the spawn, so this is a bit unfair.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
I'm not sure if you know, but we are talking about the jungle version of the Southern Wilds here.

fencible

tiny.cc/HW_Texture_Pack 
I'll add you to the list of people that need investigating, I'm still waiting on tant for some answers though, does anyone know him IRL?

Vandraymen

Legend of Altera
I do know, and I have seen what happened to the spawn, and I had nothing to do with it. I go away from the spawn so I don't get shot by spawn campers.

*Side note: If it is about that crater by the spawn, I saw that yesterday. I thought someone had TnT'ed it big time, but if anyone has dug around that area, wouldn't hawkeye pick them up too??

Hel_Wulf

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'll add you to the list of people that need investigating, I'm still waiting on tant for some answers though, does anyone know him IRL?
Tant gets online around 11pm - 1 am uk time, well that's when i see him most :p