Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Banned for no Reason (sorta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
I was banned by Cherbert for plagerism. I realize that i got banned for being on Luth's server, but Ikbenlars said he was giving me a choice, and i did not even have time to tell him i planned to stick to hollowworld.
Can you please unbann me?

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
But you made your choice when you decided to go and be a moderator on his server. A server which stole all its ideas from us.

Obviously Hollowworld was too boring for you and you wanted to steal all its ideas and take them to Lutheranus.

Lutheranus

Legend of Altera
Hollow's awesome. Although I wanted my own server :p. Anways, thanks for the info Tough, your banned from my server too :D

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
What are you talking about?
I never told him any of the ideas, and i never asked to be a moderator. It was offered to me by an admin there.
When i had arrived, all i had noticed was maybe 2 ideas stolen. The rankings and the lighthouse.
They were already implemented. I never told him about any of it.
I thought it would be ok to be on a different server, as i was told.
If i thought hollowworld was boring, would i have made a 70k town, and have 20k in my town bank?
of course not.

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
Luth i honestly dont even care, you never go on your server, and besides you just got me banned from my favorite server.

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
Luth i did not tell you to make the spawn like PortSilver! Dont lie, and i asked to be noble so i could warp, and you said wait a bit, and made me lord.

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
Luth, that was not me. When i joined the main town was already made. I had made my own town, remember?

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
Luth, it was not. You also said i was the one who "ratted you out" for i dont even know what.
you just want someone to blame so you do not seem all that bad. Now stop.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
now we can all agree that lutheranus is a full-blown...
donkey.
yeah, that's what I was going to say. >_> I could make a pun on his name, but that would be immature.
as immature as one particular someone... <_< >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.