Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Banned for Plagarism

Waterpicker

Legend of Altera
Hello. I haven't been on for a while. I sign into the server to see if I need to reapply for whitelist. I found out that I'm banned for plagiarism. I understand it is because I was on Lutheranus's copycat server. I would like to repeal this ban because I'm no longer with Luthanus and I want to come back. I would like to also point out besides my former association with Lutheranus. You have had no other trouble with me.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Tough please do not post on ban appeals unless specifically asked to.
And waterpicker:
From what i remember(was awhile ago) you were more than "on" his server, you were in a position of moderation.
However i do not know you well enough to pass judgement, nor was i the one who banned so well just have to wait

Waterpicker

Legend of Altera
Tough please do not post on ban appeals unless specifically asked to.
And waterpicker:
From what i remember(was awhile ago) you were more than "on" his server, you were in a position of moderation.
However i do not know you well enough to pass judgement, nor was i the one who banned so well just have to wait
Yes I did but unlike luth I am a person of good character.

bettymorlock

Queen/I build cyber weapons dnt mess with me♥
we understand, but its all up to tin he made the calls before, and luther was sort of a big issue. so pls just be patient and wait for tin to review. dnt send him a pm ill talk to him and make sure he sees it.

Waterpicker

Legend of Altera
*hugs tinblue, steel, and Betty.* Thank You!!!!!!. I would get on right now but I have school right now. See you guys aroudn 4 or 5 ish my time. If not I'll be on the server I came from. (Not luth's)