Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
i went to go onto hollow and noticed i was banned....may i ask the reason ive been on vacation for sometime in new jersey and just got back, may i be informed for the reason why this happened? it also said "also idiot" i really have no idea what happened. but im apperantly an idiot :/

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
i just tried logging on and it said "signed on from a different location"
i think while i was on vacation i got hacked.
I changed my password, hopefully that should stop it.
Please, ask anyone, i did alot for hollow. I promise you it wasn't me whatever happened.
Even if you dont unban me, can i atleast know what happened?

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
As it was Steel who did the banning, He'll have to make the call. I personally can not recall why you were banned, but we were adjusting the new Ban Plugin, so it might have been an old ban being reinstated.

You'll find out when Steel gets back to you.

C

Cubey

You were griefing in Port Silver market and swearing while Kings are doing on Knight Statue

That's unacceptable.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
You were banned as you and kraventoxic thought it would be funny to grief port silver, flood the docks and the boats. The bans standing.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
-.- whos kraventoxic? and port silver was greifed? i have no idea whats going on >.< i was in new jersey for 3 weeks and toughguyrm knows he had seen my account on a few times and reported it to me thinking that i was on,when i had told him no, he said, "well dude..i think your account got hacked o_o", over my phone, my account has been hacked numerouse times over multiple servers. im sorry if anything had or has happened to anything but according to tough there was an incident a few weeks bfore my vacation that he had seen me on when i was at his house.
i know this story is hard to believe, and i have a strong feeling that this will be turned down also, so at least take it into consideration.....And never in my life have i thought "griefing" was funny, i despise it when other people grief other peoples creations, i see no point in it at all
(oh and kaies my bro was with me on vacation :p)

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
This is true. I do not wish to seek argument but i must say Kara is speaking the truth. I know him personally. His family too (sorta)
i texted him and asked if he had wi-fi or something over in the hotel he was staying.
He said no and i remember talk in game of people being hacked, or maybe minecraft, i dont remember.
Anyway i did not know that who ever was on his account griefed port silver. I was away for awhile and when i checked the town when i returned it was fine, did they rollback or something?

Steelcryo

King of the north!
The bans still standing... im sick of people getting banned and going "i was hacked" or "it was my brother/gran/dog/chicken".

Take better care of your account and this wouldn't be a problem.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
There is also the fact your account is compromised and if we let you back on it may happen again even if you do change your password.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Like i said i changed my password and have had no further problems since.
and Steel the least you could do is allow me back on. I have never been banned once, and from what i see Luth recieved many un-bans even though he pleaded guilty.
Anyways, i am doing all i can to make sure my account is fine, if it is a trojan horse or trojan that accessed my account, well my new Norton Security sweeper will handle it.
I am even having my friend who works up at bestbuy in the computer section (sold me my pc) to take a look at it and see if there are any viruses.
Hollow is my favorite server, i have contributed heaps to the community (mostly my town, but also other towns if they were in need of help).
Please, trust me i love hollow and i have no reason to grief.
I am doing all i can to make sure this does not happen again.,
The least you can do is allow me back in, and if it does happen again (which it will not, i guarantee) you just permanent ban from server.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Don't worry Kaies, you won't get blamed for anything because i mean what i say, and i swear what is true.
Thank you very much Steelcryo and Kaies.
Am i allowed back on now or not yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.