Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bassdestroyers application! [Approved - Steel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username: Bassdestroyer
2. Your real name: Max C
3. Age: 13 (Mature though)
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: U.S.

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I have played on many role playing servers before. I have also been a moderator on one. Outside of minecraft I sometimes LARP and do reenactments when they allow younger people to join them.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Edit: Well, my name is Max. I have many hobbies some of the more interesting being programming and trap and skeet shooting. I am almost always on my computer when not occupied with school. I enjoy competitiveness but I also thrive on community and social interaction! I have been an admin on 2 servers and enjoyed my stay on both of them. I am here because my friend SamielTheMDS referred me here, with only good things about the server. I will try to be on regularly and be a valuable part of the community! I also am excited to meet lots of new people on the server! I really enjoy the outdoors, but the indoors with a nice cup of hot chocolate during the winter is always welcomed in my mind. I also am a fan of trying to make people laugh... Because laughter is the best medicine... besides real medicine. Right now I am in the 8th grade and am in advanced version in all of my classes including chemistry and geometry. My future aspirations are to become some sort of surgeon (which kind? I have no idea yet) and to always have free time for my other aspirations such as action and wildlife photography and glass working. I actually am actually planning on using my go pro to take some footage of me flame working with glass so stay on the lookout for when ever I get a new video out. The most wonderful thing in my life is my sister. She was a bit of a handful at first but now Id give my life for her. But I really hate the people who just come into a community like this one (take cat_rapist_69 for example) and just make it their job to ruin it for everyone else. I really really really dislike greifers. So yeah. That's basically me. I hope that this has improved question 8 and I hope to see all of you on the server soon!

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

http://googleperplexed.imgur.com/all/
It's not medieval but it is one of my larger builds.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Even though I am only 13 I am a very mature young man who loves a great community! I hope that you can look over the fact of my age and look more to the person who could be a great addition to your community!

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am aware of that and believe that magic should only be used in the purest of ways and that black magic is a disgrace to the whole practice of vanilla magic.

12. How did you find out about our server?
I was informed of its presence thanks to a Mr. SamielTheMDS who should be credited for his recruiting skills.

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Not yet but I will be sure to make it the next thing on my check list of things to do today!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
So if I got skipped over does that mean that I was denied?
Don't worry, you seemed to apply in a bit of a blind spot.

As to your application, its all fine, except could you add some more to part 8 please? It does say in at least 8 sentences but the more the better.

If you're struggling to put things down, try and talk about these things:

School/work
Hobbies
Wierd and wonderful events in your life or things about you.

New number 8...
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Well, my name is Max. I have many hobbies some of the more interesting being programming and trap and skeet shooting. I am almost always on my computer when not occupied with school. I enjoy competitiveness but I also thrive on community and social interaction! I have been an admin on 2 servers and enjoyed my stay on both of them. I am here because my friend SamielTheMDS referred me here, with only good things about the server. I will try to be on regularly and be a valuable part of the community! I also am excited to meet lots of new people on the server! I really enjoy the outdoors, but the indoors with a nice cup of hot chocolate during the winter is always welcomed in my mind. I also am a fan of trying to make people laugh... Because laughter is the best medicine... besides real medicine. Right now I am in the 8th grade and am in advanced version in all of my classes including chemistry and geometry. My future aspirations are to become some sort of surgeon (which kind? I have no idea yet) and to always have free time for my other aspirations such as action and wildlife photography and glass working. I actually am actually planning on using my go pro to take some footage of me flame working with glass so stay on the lookout for when ever I get a new video out. The most wonderful thing in my life is my sister. She was a bit of a handful at first but now Id give my life for her. But I really hate the people who just come into a community like this one (take cat_rapist_69 for example) and just make it their job to ruin it for everyone else. I really really really dislike greifers. So yeah. That's basically me. I hope that this has improved question 8 and I hope to see all of you on the server soon!

darkend_kyro

Hollows Explorer
Warning this is a evil player, do not let him join...... Only Joking! yea i know Max C is is kinda crazy and a spazz but a nice kid, He would fit in hollow world nicely as dremora's pet.

SamieltheMDS

Villager
It's been awhile, and I'm not sure how this keeps getting looked over, I hope this gets accepted soon though and to see you on Hollow World here soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.