Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Battlefield 3 Beta

Kaies

Grand Lizard
I think its meh, was expecting it to be better but they had to put us on metro. Most. Boring. Map. Ever.

R

Rosharas

Yeah I know, I'm actually pretty disappointed. And once you play the map like twice, thats it, its the same forever.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
I doesn't help the beta runs like horse crap. Alpha was perfect for me but now i can hardly play without over heating or micro stuttering. I read other people have similar problems, so its not just me. (even though my pc is below rec spec and scrapes just by on min)

I knew the console versions were going to be toned down but i did not realize how much until i played it. So far I've only played on 360, yet to try ps3.

I might skip this one and wait till Christmas or some reviews. Still i have skyrim, please don't run badly!

R

Rosharas

Yeah I'm playing on ps3, consoles need a next gen, really, really badly. Games just aren't getting the graphics boost needed to keep up with pc gaming. Not just that everything just seems toned down compared to pc versions, which makes sense, but still, I would have liked to see more.
I have exams from the 3rd of November to the 21st, so hopefully in the nearly month of time before I get the game they have things ironed out.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Depending on the what they do with the graphics engine after porting it from xbox to pc you may struggle with skyrim if you struggle with BF3. In terms of graphics BF3 has more going on but skyrim is apparently going to be very intense in general world detail.

Anyway, I'm avoiding the beta completely, I always find they tend to ruin things for me. I either over play them because they are good and then cba with the release version or i don't like the beta and it puts me off buying the full game.