Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Beacons?

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I'm in class right now so I can't log on and ask anyone. But my question is this: I have a bunch od wither skulls that I would like to turn into beacons. But, as we all know, the beacon shop villager is gone. Is there still any way that I can purchase a beacon? Can I make an exchange with an admin?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
We have planned to make an event of sorts to get a beacon nowadays, I think it just needs some refined testing and it'll be ready (And need to figure out a spot to put it..)

Not 100% sure on the details though :p

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I'm happy as long as they aren't thrown out willy nilly and they retain their value and rarity. Up till this point beacons required a lot of money, or a lot of hard work. Preferably, I like them to only be obtainable through hard work.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
The post by @dUMMY is, in fact, a bug. The post has been deleted so that nobody else sees it and gets ideas in the period of time in which we are fixing it.

Dummy - please do not use said bug whilst it is being fixed~

(Yes, it would be abuse, yes, one would probably find them self punished by doing so.)