Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Beasts of Burden

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Staff

[ Art Credit ]

- BEASTS of BURDEN -

" "
-=[]=-​

H A B I T A T
═════════════​
Within the Nether Hellscape, these twisted abominations have been likened to the mortal realms versions of beasts of burden, which is where they get their moniker from. The labor of our horses, mules, oxen and other four legged creatures found kindred spirit in these creations. They wander more of the populated locations of the realms- either in servitude to a Friend or living through the motions of a distant life. They cannot be bred in the overworld, though they can be summoned.​
P H Y S I O L O G Y
═════════════​
They twisted and mutated their own flesh to become counterparts to these animals. They may take the form of a horse with six legs and sixteen eyes, or a donkey without legs but a mollusca-like slimy protrusion at the bottom of their body. The images that they present and perform are always twisted and off, never a perfect replica of our realms beasts of burden. Their skins and hair can change tone, their eyes can have different colors, and they can have sharp teeth. Their appearances are often demonic in form. All Beasts of Burden have an enduring set of legs and hooves to climb even the sharpest of netherracks and cross foliage. Their skins and fur protect them against the heat of the nether.​
B E H A V I O U R
═════════════​
They are prone to acts of labor and leech off of these to feed themselves, drawing in the energy of an honest day's work. As a result, they are attracted most to those of a profession or lifestyle that suits this need. The creatures aren’t generally aggressive unless threatened or attacked, much like their overworld kin. They can graze, wander and roam in packs, so long as the habitat they trek through is manageable.​
A B I L I T I E S
═════════════​
[Endure] - They can endure the more arduous tasks of their kind. Traversing high and low across dark and hot lands​
W E A K N E S S E S
═════════════​
~​
Y I E L D S
═════════════​
[Meat]
[Bones]

Credits: Solus Jstar

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.