Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Benedikt's Application. [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. My Minecraft username:
BLGben = looks like Bigben in game.

2. Your real name:

Benedikt Bjarki Erlendsson.

3. Age:

4. Gender:

Male.

5. Country:

Europe/Iceland

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

My god, I've read and I must admit. I'm impressed. I agree completely.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I enjoy role-play and I feel as it only benefits your play here. But I find it hard to role-play on my own, so in all honesty I'd say it's fantastic.

I've rped for a almost a year or so. Although, some of you might find me a bit of a rookie in term of experience but I surely hope I will be able to prove you wrong with my dedication and enjoyment in role-play and let us not forget I hunger to show you my "skills".

a) How do you personally feel about roleplaying both on our server and in general.

1, Hard to actually say, since I've yet to play. But from what I've read on this page. I'd say I would love it.
2, I love role-playing, especially in such a large open game like this. Can't wait to meet you all.

b) Do you have any experience roleplaying? For example playing popular role playing games such as Fable, Runescape and World of Warcraft.

Yes, as a matter of fact I have. World of Warcraft mostly, but I started role-playing in a great game called Lord of the Rings online, where I accidentally joined a rp server, where then I behaved strangely at the beginning.. Not knowing what I was doing wrong but then later on I realized what it was, and soon established a fine and lean skill of rp.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Well. Hello, I'm Benedikt. I'm awesome and not only that but I enjoy most little things, I like dark chocolate over white.. Barely out of school an' currently a mailman. I practice Athletics, and I have a strange urge for english.​
Saving, the fact that I love mine-craft and the role-playing aspect of the game.​
Wooh!​

-Edit. Forgot to add why I am here.​

Well I found this server when I pondered whether a rp server here existed or not. So in my curiosity I scrolled on Google. Found a server list and scrolled down until I spotted this server. 'RP SERVER' got my eye and wollah! Here I am.​

At your service!​

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I'm afraid I have little as no work to show, my skills in creating massive houses and other structures are pathetic, to say the least. I love surviving, and making fair houses of wood.. That don't have to look fashionable but barely manage to scrape up to etiquette.​

10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

I did have a friend who pointed me to this game, sadly she has left this game due to not liking it anymore and the developer. I could bring you all a long story why, but I'd rather not.​
Anyway, I can't wait to see you all and well, role-play with you all. Should I get the chance of course.​

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, yes. I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.