Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Binding of Isaac

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Anyone else play that game?

I just had the best run of that game I've ever had, and probably ever will have. I had max money as Cain, with 4 hearts, and the Polyphemus combined with Martyr, Squeezie, and Technology, along with some other stuff. I was rapid-firing instakill lasers. I one-hit Chub and Larry Jr when I fought 'em in Womb 2. Heck, I took out Mom's Heart in 5 shots.

What was your best run ever?

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I just saw my RP name and thought WHAT STOP FOLLOWING ME AND DOING THINGS ON MY BEHALF WITHOUT ASKING caps

wark

Legend of Altera
*played 10 hours, still haven't beaten it* But, anyways.. Best run, I got to Mom as Cain, whom is my favorite character, and got her down 3/4 of her health with Polyphemus, Brimstone, Lord of the Pit, and Book of Shadows. I barely managed it to Mom... Needless to say, I love the game, though I'm terrible at it :p

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I have a love-hate relationship with that game, and right now I'm not quite sure how I feel about that.