Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Blakey's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

blakey

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Flyblakey

2. How old are you?

3. What gender are you?
Male

4. What country do you live in?
United States Of America

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes

6.Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Name: Blake Firebird
Nickname: Blake
Race: Orc
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 156”
Hair: blonde
Eyes: blue grey
Skin: Light tanned
Identifying Marks: Dirt scruffs
Appearance: Muscular Apperance
Strengths: Great eye sight and good with hand-to-hand combatWeakness and
fear: Weakness-Steel-Fear- Heights
Profession: Unemployed

Hello, My name is Blake Firebird I wish nothing more than to be allowed into your kingdom, I grew up as a homeless child with my mother in the town of Flamevile. From the age of 1 to 12 I was always wondering what was on the other side of the border. It wasn’t until one day that I decided to leave town and adventure onward. So on December 11 I Left for my epic journey to who knows what. The first day was the hardest, I refused to eat the pigs but I realized it would keep me alive so I crafted a bow and killed a few. It broke my heart to see that.I had to kill some cows and Make Leather armor for myself. I also made a pickaxe to mine out some iron. I made an iron sword and kept adventuring. I built a simple dirt house and built up as the 20 days went by my house ended up to be a 3 story wooden plank house "fit for a king" i also Found some helpful villagers and they traded me things. By the time i had iron armor I felt like i could do anything. One day i was walking along when i was mysteriously hit in the head with something like a rock. I passed out for well who knows how long, When i woke up i was in a weird place in the Jungle. I ventured out for a day and found these amazing gates that said THE GATES OF ALTERA. I decided to go in. when i got in i met some amazing people and that became my home for all of eternity.

7. Oh well my real name is Blake i love Parkour And playing minecraft. i also play volleyball but you dont need to know that. I love playing on good servers and all of my friends say this one is the best Well ill see. Im sorry i deleted the thing but i hope its okay. I kinda like school. When i play on a server i like to stay on for a long time. I make youtube vids. Check out my channel Flyblakey. I could make a vid on the server if you want.

8. I do But i havent made a pic of it sadly im a great builder.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No sorry

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes i do

11. How did you find out about our server?
My friends told me

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
No but i will right away :)

Axell

Lord of Altera
You do not understand the provide a lengthy character introduction. You are supposed to write a backstory for your character, not the thing you use for character profiles. But besides that, pretty good.

Axell

Lord of Altera
Many people, such as abbeyvie (whom i tickle,) Itzzaboy, DavidITA, JustShadow, and many more. But, you are not allowed to ask an admin to look at your application

Status
Not open for further replies.