Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

BloodFriend - Application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodFriend

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: BloodFriend
2. Your real name: Douglas Esposito
3. Age: 22
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Canada
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I have read it!

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I believe the roleplaying idea is an excellent motivator to play Minecraft. Ranging from a simple miner, builder or trader, to an adventurer in a shining armor fascinates me. I've had quite a lot of experience in tabletop roleplaying in my early adolescence as well as console and computer Roleplaying games.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello! As you may have seen up there, my name is Douglas. I'm currently a student in Microbiology and Immunology in Canada, but I am originally from Brazil. I can honestly say I've been playing games since the day I was able to talk. As well as gaming, I'm addicted to outdoor activities such as hiking, biking and some radical sports, as well as swimming when I have the time. I'm relatively new to Minecraft, and recently I've been watching videos about roleplaying on the game, which got my attention. I found the server on the Minecraft Servers List and decided to apply for it. I hope I can join and serve well to the community, regardless of which role I perform, improve my building and roleplaying skills, and have loads of fun.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Being new to the game, I haven't done anything quite spectacular, mostly testing new ways of building and techniques regarding pistons. I've started to build a castle in the last week, and I'm done with the walls and the main base, but anyone can do that. The picture is attached. Also, I'm currently using Ezio's character skin, since I've been doing some leaps of faith in my single player adventures, although I can easily change it to something that fits my role.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I hope you won't find my username aggressive in any way. It was an old user name I created when I was 7 years old, when I first played Diablo on Battle.net. I didn't have any english skills at that time, so I tried to create a name to some sort of Bloody/Fierce character, which was also friendly! Nowadays I realize how it doesn't make any sense at all, but I still use it in honor of my early gaming days!

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.