Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Blue Knight Bio

brando8914

Villager
Name: Brandon

Nickname/Alias: brando

Race: Mixed
Height: 2.5 blocks
Weight: N/A
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Medium/dark
Identifying Marks: Blue dot in middle of helmet, Blue leggings
Appearance: No skin showing , 50-50 blue armor

1723: The town is gathered to congratulate the master mage on his new addition to the family, "Alas! The time of the century has come!" Exclaimed the town yeller. "A warrior has been born!"

1737: It's been 14 years since then... My father was killed by a peasant in his sleep.. I have lived a dark life since then, growing up with no father. On the morning of my 7th year I was awaken to a loud knocking on my bedroom door. My mother came in with a horrible look on her face, I was told that the town had been under attack by an evil group of nomads. The king, my uncle was dead. Killed by a gunpowder explosion triggered by these horrible people. My mother then unwrapped a towel which, inside, was a diamond sword and armor, blue and gray. I was sent to war, at age 14. I got revenge, and lived without doubt for the rest of my life.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
A good start, i want to know more.
What are his strengths and weaknesses?
How did you get to altera?

brando8914

Villager
Strengths: Strategies, Swordwork, Building

Weaknesses: Fighting with bow and arrows, crafting

After the war I was shipped off by my mother to another town in war. The wooden cargo ship I was on was suddenly caught in a thunderstorm, the sky seemed to be flashing like a strobelight. After about 10 minutes in the storm, the boat gave way. A lightning bolt hit the ship carrying over 30,000 people. The boat exploded like full of TNT. Luckily I grabbed a floating board and held on until I hit land. I was crowded on the coast by many people, all of a sudden everyone got quiet and made an aisle for a man in a robe, who then whispered to me "welcome to Altera.."

brando8914

Villager
1723: The town is gathered to congratulate the master mage on his new addition to the family, "Alas! The time of the century has come!" Exclaimed the town yeller. "A warrior has been born!"

1737: It's been 14 years since then... My father was killed by a peasant in his sleep.. I have lived a dark life since then, growing up with no father. On the morning of my 7th year I was awaken to a loud knocking on my bedroom door. My mother came in with a horrible look on her face, I was told that the town had been under attack by an evil group of nomads. The king, my uncle was dead. Killed by a gunpowder explosion triggered by these horrible people. My mother then unwrapped a towel which, inside, was a diamond sword and armor, blue and gray. I was sent to war, at age 14. I got revenge, and lived without doubt for the rest of my life.

1738: After the war I was shipped off by my mother to another town in war. The wooden cargo ship I was on was suddenly caught in a thunderstorm, the sky seemed to be flashing like a strobelight. After about 10 minutes in the storm, the boat gave way. A lightning bolt hit the ship carrying over 30,000 people. The boat exploded like full of TNT. Luckily I grabbed a floating board and held on until I hit land. I was crowded on the coast by many people, all of a sudden everyone got quiet and made an aisle for a man in a robe, who then whispered to me,
"Welcome to Altera.."