Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Boss - Application [approved mrb]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss

Villager
1. Mincraft User: TheLastBoss

2. Real Name: Allan

3. Age: 21

4. Gender: Male

5. Country: Canada ;)

6. I have read over & agree to abid by the rules and regulations of the ToC.

7. I love the roleplay aspect, I tend to try and find it in many other games. Besides minecraft, Such as Gmod or Hlf1 & Hlf2. Ive spent quiet some time running Half Life 2 Roleplay servers. Im also the founder of a Rp Group on Steam. With about 80 to 90 supporters. Stumbling across Hollow World, has gaven me a new intrest in Minecraft. I would just be happy, to be able to experiance Roleplay in a new way.

8. My Names Allan, Im currently living in Canada B.c.

Im currently Starting my first year in Emily Carr Art Institute. Pretty Excited but Studying Kills. So i enjoy my spare time Online, Drawing & Honing my tattoo skills. At a small shop called Steel Temple. Im an apprentice at the moment. Im all about Vintage things, Retro Games, Ink, & Indie Everything. ;) Anything else you would like to know about me?Feel free to ask! I would love to be apart of your community!

Your always able to communicate me via email @ Demonz_dayz@hotmai.com

11. Yes, ive understood that Black Magic is illegal & will not be tolerated.

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
i like this application and approve can someone else whitelist it for me?

sorry boss if no1 comes online you will have to wait a couple of hours till either i come online or until another mod or admin comes online :p

Status
Not open for further replies.