Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bow, The water mage

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Name: Bow Pollux Magnenta
Nickname/Alias: Bow, Sir Bow
Race: Human
Height: 182 Centimeters
Weight: 68 Kilograms
Hair: Brown with something that looks like a tuft
Eyes: White with a sea blue iris.
Skin: Cream
Identifying Marks: No differences in marks or something exept from a shark bite on his leg.
Appearance: A human with a suit of a water mage only he never wears his hood.
Strengths: He is good at water magic and is a nice guy who always wants to help people.
Weaknesses and fears: His weaknesses are that he is very clumsy and sometimes does things without thinking about it. he fears the desert becouse there is nearly no water there.
Religion and cults : Bow follows the gods of the sea and he eats many fish.
Profession: Bow teaches childeren how dangerous but usefull water can be. also he teaches them water magic and cleans wounds with his magic water.
Backstory: When Bow was a child he grew up in greacia in a little town under the Posia. when his parents died he was only 9 and Waterus the god of the sea took bow under his care. he learned him about the water and the things you can do with it when bow was 20 he left Ocana to seek a good place to live. now he found altera and lives with the mages and creatures in witchess brew. he helps the childeren there use water to there-
-advantage. (sorry i had to skip the line a little wrong in my computer)

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
It just doesn't fit in with the lore. But I'm sure you can find a way to fix it.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Maybe change that you were under the care of Posideon to someone else. And I don't see what the problem is about coming from Greece, I came from a different country from Altera.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Maybe change that you were under the care of Posideon to someone else. And I don't see what the problem is about coming from Greece, I came from a different country from Altera.
For the [insert high number here] time, Altera is our world. That's where all the countries are.

Bow, if you just change the names to something fantasy sounding, it will be a lot better. Just know that being a son of a god would make you overpowered. You need to make some changes, since no god/goddess of Altera has children. Change it to something like a merman, or maybe a water elemental or that you're the son of a water nymph.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
im not the son of a god a god teached me a little magic im just the son of a human if u read well you see that my parents died and he got to take care i have no other powers in magic that any other water mage