Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bread_Crusader's Whitelist App [Accepted - Jase]

Bread_Crusader

Villager
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: Bread_Crusader

Country & Timezone: Romania, GMT+3

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is when a player uses OOC information IC. Powergaming is when a player forces an action onto another player.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I like history, especially military history, smithing fascinates me and sometimes I like to watch anime. English isnt my first language. Im not good with names nor remembering specific dates. I really like the concept of players banding together and forming nations while doing diplomacy with other nations.

Referral: A friend linked me the site.

{Character Section}
Character Name: Erik

Race: Human - Anhalder

Appearance: Light brown short hair, green eyes, stubble beard, a padded garment in dark colors and light skin.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Erik.png
Written Test (Min: 400 words):
This is the background of Erik.
Erik was born in a village near the mountains to a blacksmith father and a tailor mother, he was a single child. He had a loving family that tried their best to give their son good living conditions. While growing up he would help his father forge tools and weapons, learn common and Rede from his parents and merchants and learn how to be disciplined in accordance with the Anhalder culture. One day his father joined the army of a lord, he told Erik that he had to run the forge for the community while he was away. During this period Erik learned the basics of forging and that he enjoyed the work even though he was not great at it. After a year, his father returned home. He told Erik all about the war, about the knights and lords, about sieges and epic battles. This sparked in him the wish for adventure, battle and glory but Erik knew that he could not abandon his parents and go into the world looking for battle because his parents would be very worried for him and without any significant training and gear he would just get himself killed.
With this in mind he asked his father to train him. His father accepted and started training him just like in the military. They would train for hours every day after they would finish all that needed to be done in terms of smithing. Due to the hard work that is blacksmithing and the training given by his father, Erik was in good health, could defend himself and forge basic tools and weapons. Whenever he wouldnt train or work Erik would relax with his friends at the local tavern, talking about things and drinking.
One day a merchant came into their village to buy and sale wares, Erik asked him if he is going to stay in their village and the merchant said yes, for a month then go back to the city.
Erik hearing this was very happy, he asked the merchant if he could accompany him and luckily for him, he accepted. Pleased, Erik went home to tell his parents that in a month he would be going to the city and try to start his own business as a blacksmith just like his father. His parents were not too happy that their son will leave them but accepted his decision nonetheless, his mother making some better clothes for him and his father some basic tools and a sword. A month passed and there went Erik towards his new life.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Yeah works for me. Try to make sure that Erik starts off with only basic skills and whatnot.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.