Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Brewer Paying For Wine Recipes!

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hello I am a Brewer in the town of Azerport but am moving to Thill.
It has come upon me that most Woman characters would rather buy Wine instead of My Golden Rum or Fine Beer!!
I am Paying 2 stacks of Emeralds for The Wine recipe, Or Multiple Recipes.
The Recipe will only be accepted in a Book like this:

Name: (Name of Wine?)
ingredients: (How much of what do I put in the Pot?)
cookingtime: (How long do I cook it?)
distillruns: (How many times will it need Distilled? If none don't put anything)
wood: (What type of wood do I age it in? If not one only one type just put "All")
aging: (How long do I age it? If not known that's fine as i will find how long myself)

(((ANY EXTRA RECIPES IN BOOK THAT I DON'T KNOW WILL RESULT IN 16 EXTRA EMERALDS EACH RECIPE))

223hero7

Lord of Altera
If you're serious about brewing in character, then I have your recipe right here: Trial and error. Either that, or actively seek out other brewers and either apprentice under them, pay money, industrial sabotage, or try just plain old coercion.

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
Well I'm Happy to tell you that I already am a Brewer and Work at a Tavern in Thill. I make beer but i don't even know where to start with wine... I'm not asking for Beer recipes.. I know the beer recipes I just don't know the Wine.

223hero7

Lord of Altera
Well, typically in real life people would stick to a single type of brew; Winemakers and Beermakers, etc. Either way, my point still stands; Either try fully IC means to get the recipes, or work them out by trial and error.