Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bugged Villager?

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Evening folks, since certain staff were not interested when this was brought up in-game and some didn't even know we had a few villager traders again I think this is the best place to post...

Basically there is a bugged villager "Fish Trader" at the Dockmaster building just outside the Sorrows Town. The normal "Fish Trader" guy is there and works fine but there is another who runs around opening and shutting the doors and generally being a Vanilla villager except he doesn't offer trades.

Pretty simple request really... can someone remove the broken villager and is there a problem with one or more plugins? Please do give me a poke if you want any testing done :)

Obligatory screenshots:
Broken Villager...
2014-01-03_22.30.02.png

Working Villager (with the evil one staring at me in the background..)
2014-01-03_22.30.12.png

- Boulder

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
how were these staff disinterested? Did any of them say they would mention it to other staffs?

(alsopokiepoke @SallyRose @Michcat.not sure how to do villagers)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I was afk/busy

I killed the villager, and this is why admin shopkeepers were removed for 1.7, the plugin technically works but it's buggy.

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
No worries Sally, there were five staff online at the time with two actively typing in OOC and other channels. The lack of assistance was just a little annoying so thought it best to do something myself, hence this thread :)

If I see any other bugged villagers, or indeed any other bugs with the plugins involved, I will make a note here.

- Boulder

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
how were these staff disinterested? Did any of them say they would mention it to other staffs?
This. All of this.
No worries Sally, there were five staff online at the time with two actively typing in OOC and other channels. The lack of assistance was just a little annoying so thought it best to do something myself, hence this thread :)

If I see any other bugged villagers, or indeed any other bugs with the plugins involved, I will make a note here.

- Boulder
Could you detail what happened, please? Either here or in a convo.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I caught some of Boulder's stuff in chat, but I was having two conversations in PM at the time answering some questions so I can't say I was focusing on OOC.