Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

By ThRaShBaNdAk00T [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Thrash

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: ThRaShBaNdAk00T
2. Age: 13
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: Kuwait

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I have twice though to make sure i didn't miss anything.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I have much experience in role play and i love it just the feel of being able to be accepted by others is great.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Yousef Alomani, i live in Kuwait which is a small country in the middle east prosperous of oil, and I am half Kuwaiti and Half American. My Interests are RPG's, FPS's, Strategy Games, Swimming, Biking, and the UFC. My love for such a mix of things has gotten me a good reputation in my school. I'm in a strategy club online where we do strategic simulations and situations. I also enjoy listening to many types of music, like Heavy Metal, Rave, Intermediate, Rap, and Dub step. I was formally on a PvP server but left do to the growing amount of grief's and low activity of raids. I have looked for a RPG server for a very long time but just haven't found the right one, I am hoping this one will accept me and lead me on to become a better Role Player. If accepted I will be on as much as possible helping the server as much as I can. I hope to hear from you soon.
-ThRaShBaNdAk00T

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I don't sorry
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I don't think so I am sure I have covered it all in my introduction. But if you have any questions i am more then willing to answer

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Of course, even if it were "legal" I would rather work hard to get my ores then cheat to them.

11. How did you find out about our server?
MCServerlist

12. Have you voted for us?
Yes I have