Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Caedar the Satyr

Damnatum

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: Caedar
Nickname/Alias: Caedar
Race: Elemental/Satyr
Height:5'4"
Weight:115lbs
Hair:Brown
Eyes: Dark Brown
Skin:Cream
Identifying Marks:Hair covering body,Goat legs,Horns
Appearance:Stands 5'4" in a hunched position moves relatively fast and is covered by a thick brown hair on his legs and a thinner hair on his torso.
Strengths:Knowledge of the forest,speed
Weaknesses and fears:Cannot use leggings,boots,helms as his body shape does not permit it. Bad at swordplay, can't do most humanoid activities.
Religion and cults: Prays to Shalherana the goddess of Nature.
Profession:Gatherer

Backstory: Journal Entry 1: I am not sure how to start this journal off, so I will just jump in. Currently I am traveling east following the herd of cows but their numbers are dwindling so we will have to find a new herd soon. This has happened a few times before so it should not be a problem. I have heard some rumors that we are near a city built by Humans I wish I could see it but my tribe said I must not go, but what could really happen if I just strayed for a moment to go take a look? I mean surely no one will notice as long as I keep my distance, what does the tribe know anyway? They are always so cautious we need to liven things up a bit here and I guess this is the way to it.
Journal Entry 2: I can see some lights off in the distance it must be the Human's light stone! I am so excited, tonight I will go visit. The herd has dropped to only twenty cows, no one has seen any other animals for days. This will definitely be a problem, but perhaps we could trade with the Humans? Hah! Wouldn't that kill the old man undoing years of secrecy for food, though he would rather have us starve....this could lead to a revolt, but what am I rambling on about I am sure we will find a new herd and go back to our old boring ways once again.
Journal Entry 3:I saw it! I saw the city, there was a sign that said "Protaras" I think that is the name of the town. I even saw a human! Just like the tales of old, but the herd has started moving again and the old man keeps saying how we went too close to civilization. I have been thinking of leaving the tribe and roaming the cities, I have heard tales of traveling Humans so there is no reason that I can't do it. Now that I write it down it sounds like an even better idea, just run off and wander the land it is what I have been doing for years but I want, no I need the freedom to go to the magnificent places.
Journal Entry 4:I did it! I ran off and no one will notice for at least a few more hours as I am writing this up in a tree a few hours away from camp. They will probably think I got lost or something which I suppose is for the best. But I am finally free to go to the cities! Maybe I can find and Elf or a Dwarf, wouldn't that be something?

Damnatum

Loyal Servant of Altera
Yeah, can't make up my mind. 1st one I scrapped altogether, 2nd and 3rd I am hoping to keep this one as an RP char and the other as a resource one. There is just too many awesome options to choose from!

Damnatum

Loyal Servant of Altera
Nature, although I am not sure if Satyrs are considered elementals. I believe I am thinking of a different word, I will change it if I find one that fits better.

Damnatum

Loyal Servant of Altera
Is there a thread somewhere where I can read about that? I haven't seen one directly relating to this server.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
For more information about elementals, I recommend asking Auxilium about it.

Damnatum

Loyal Servant of Altera
I read up a bit on them and it said they were created from a demon of lust from the Hebrew bible, so I think they are demons though I am not sure.