Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Canoli's Application for White List [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canoli

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: Canoli
2. Your real name: John Anoli
3. Age:16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country:U.S

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I have read the Tome of Citizenship.
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Yes, I have had experience with role plays. Although not very many but I will do what Im told and will learn it fast.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello. I am John aka Canoli. Im a type of person who listens more than they speak. I enjoy Minecraft a lot. My hobbies are mainly football and video games. I am here because I have been looking for a server to play on for Minecraft and I have not had luck finding any servers with good admins and players and well built creations. When one of my friends came along and told me about your server and how great it was. I had to check it out, And I liked what I saw. This is way Im here to be part of this great community. I am about 5,7.I am a defense lineman for my football team. I was a running back on offense but Im pretty sure they took me off because I couldn't remember my plays. I have two dogs. Two little sisters (Not Fun). I would have to say I enjoy Skyrim more than any other game I've ever played on Xbox. Which leads to me here. Skyrim is one of the reasons Im here too. Its just so fun I couldn't get enough of it.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sorry no examples.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I am aware. And I do not use them.

12. How did you find out about our server?
A friend who plays on the server. Ploot_teh_Medic

13. Have you voted for us?
Yes.

Canoli

Lord of Altera
Yes. Im sorry I must have counted wrong. I also added more to 8 thats not about Minecraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.