Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Caprex213 Server Ban Appeal [Resolved- Unbanned]

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Note: Your current state of mind at the time of breaking a rule will not get you pardoned from it. This means that if you are depressed, angry, drunk, etc, and break the rules, you will still be punished accordingly.

Drunk out of your mind? Don't log on. If you feel frustrated at people, dont log on. Whether you are drunk or angry or depressed, your actions still affect everyone else, and when a players actions inhibit our players enjoying themselves, that's when we have to step in.
First off, to get it out of the way, I'd like to apologize for this single thing more than anything else.

It's absolutely my fault. I was stressed about my exams and absolutely should have known that getting on to the server was a bad idea, and especially not getting into an argument or trying to roleplay. I'm not using this as an excuse. It's absolutely my fault.

-------
Meta-gaming in Roleplay:
While it's hard to know something in OOC and not have your character know it in RP, nothing is more frustrating then a meta-gamer. This means not incorporating information you know to your characters advantage. Some people prefer to not know things OOC to prevent the temptation, and if you feel equally tempted, then we suggest the same route. If you can handle it, great! But keep the two separate in an effort to keep roleplay realistic and unspoiled.
At the time I didn't see the wrong in what I was doing. It had been a long time since I'd had a proper roleplay and I wanted to have some fun, so me and some friends used an excuse to metagame the location of a conflict and join it. None of them are at fault here. I made some jokes about in PMs and discussed it over Skype, not realizing until I was banned that I was violating the rules. I should have seen earlier and I accept all the blame for this.

-------
1. Discrimination, OOC racism, bullying, harassment are against the rules. Any sign of such behaviour needs to be reported to the Mods or Admins immediately. Bullying in any form is a bannable offense, and it is not tolerated as HollowWorld is intended to be a safe and fun community for everyone.
20. Citizens are required to protect the harmony of the HollowWorld community and ensure that they contribute positively to it. This means players must behave in a manner befitting an upstanding HollowWorld Citizen and refraining from activities which could be construed as damaging the community by admin staff.
That argument was stupid. I shouldn't have cared about it. It didn't affect me or my character, and I only argued because of my dislike of @Tybalt. I want to put the past feud between us to rest and apologize for what I said. The succession list doesn't matter to me or my character, which was what the argument was about. I realize that what I said was wrong, both over the forums and over Skype. I understood that this was in violation of the rules and there's no excuse I can make to say that I didn't know. All I can do is apologize to @Tybalt and the HW staff for the pointless insults and personal attacks.

-------
2. No caps. No Spam. No Cursing, censored and shortened versions of curses count. Using text chat like " U, Ur, K, Y, numbers for letters is not allowed. Please do not use "all-caps"; if a staff has to keep reminding people of the No Caps, No Spam, and No Cursing rules, kicks, and various bans will be administered as the team sees fit. Remember, we are a mature server.
Nothing much to say here. I cussed. I shouldn't have cussed. There's nothing much else to say other than it's something that definitely won't happen again.

-------

If there is any further rules I have broken, I don't remember them. It's been a while since I was banned, and I don't have record of my ban. I apologize here for what I know was wrong. None of my errors will be repeated if I am unbanned, that I can promise.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I'd like to thank you for the detail you went through to write all of the rules you've broken and the way you've handled in explaining it, making no excuses, admitting they were mistakes and regretting them in writing as well as waiting the right amount of time. The appeal is in your favor and we'll be un-banning you unto a probation period givin prior issues already listed above. Enjoy your time on the server again and be sure to adhere to the rules.