Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Castle] Gehenna.

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Settlement Name: Gehenna
Mayor: Mikipowah
Population: 2
Description / Introduction: It will be a big castle in the middle of a swamp, right where a river starts. the reason for me to live alone there, and remain neutral, is for Roleplaying purposes,as well as RP background for my character, it still does have to be started to build though, since i am offering my services as builder for both good and evil characters, and i dont have any time at all at the moment to even get started with it, but eventually i will, and change this complete post.
the image of a "hermit in a cave with a big sign saying, -leave me alone- at the door" might help understand the idea i do have in mind.
Residents: Mikipowah, Lvzb3l
Town assistants: None.
Are there any requirements to join the town ?
i will only add Citizens to Gehenna in case both roleplay characters have a common Background roleplaying story, aswell as a good reason inside that story for that to happen.
the idea is to make a neutral, gloomy, low profile place.
PD: when the city is built, and i have thought of a proper background for the place itself, as soon as i have the time to do so, i will change this entire post with pictures, details, rules, etcetera.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Is this town still active?

If so:
By the end of this week, traveling to Gehenna will be done through the Heaven's Reach harbour.
To do this, we need to have a ship in HR and in Gehenna so we can place the portals.
The HR Builders Guild can even provide you with a fantastic ship if you want to. (or a low profile shipwreck)
Please let me know where you want to have the ship and we will place it.

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
No, it's not active.
i wanted to get into the server and put a sign asking for the few citizens that i had, to please start searching for other towns, since i'm leaving the server myself.

But i haven't been able to get online since the new IP thing.

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Btw bode, i was wondering if it would be possible to get the radiants from the plots back, before deleting the city.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
I don't think they are refundable? I have read that somewhere in the admin section, but I'm not sure...
Maybe you can try to sell it like happened to Arrevastia?