Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ce1ebrant's 2nd Character Application [Declined - Niko/Jase]

Ce1ebrant

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Ce1ebrant
Ce1ebrant
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Ce1ebrant

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yep!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Powergaming: not taking damage, making choices for other players, giving your character too much power over others
Metagaming: using knowledge you (the player) know but your character doesn't

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Absolutely not!

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Cymic

8. Tell us about yourself!
I've been on the server since last February (but I didn't get on for a while). I am a total weirdo that loves to draw with all her heart! XD Majoring in art right now at my college, having fun with it.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Sadly, I don't have any pictures of my art at this moment. It's all on my Insta though! @blluedog

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Like I said, I've been on here for a while, but when I did find the server, it was because I was searching for a DnD style server.

About Your Character!

Character Name
:
Akmavei

Character Age:

Character Race:
PoMakani

Appearance:
Completely black feathers/skin, most like a raven. Small green shine in some places. Hairfeathers are shoulder-length.
Fairly large black beak, again, most like a raven.

Clothing: Dark grey loose breeches, down to the knee. A loose, sleeveless, dark grey tunic flows down halfway down her thighs. She favors dark green cotton strips of fabric wrapped on her forearms. Holds a small leather pouch on her belt around her breeches to hold her essentials.

Height: 5'7
Eyes: Black

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
No skin yet, was told I should wait until I was whitelisted to commission a skin or make one.

Written Test!
I am Akmavei. (tweets gently) I am a mature PoMakani.

My story began on the ground, where I was born in to the Po' clans. I enjoy it down here! Manna chose well. I enjoy what my mother and father have taught me. I have learned many things from them, and still have more yet to learn! I am told by my mother that I even though my appearance may be dark and dim, my soul is beautiful. She has told me that I am happy enough to shine light on others around me, and that I should use Manna's blessing to me for good deeds.

The things I enjoy most in my culture are the dances! They give me a livelihood, and I cannot help but move my feet and sing along to the musicks that surround me. It is a magick that I realize lives inside me, and it comes out when I share it with others.

I love my homeland, but have chosen to travel. My mother awaits my return, and I return often to visit and assist with the work the clan does.

I find the different groundlings interesting. They can be a little...putrid and dumb sometimes, but they have also shown me some hints of wisdom on my travels. I wish to learn more about them and to travel the world and find wonders and beauties!

I hope one day to find a talent that I can grow. Perhaps a new one, one that the Makani race hasn't mastered yet? It is still unknown, but I hope to learn as much as I can while in this world. Everything interests me, from the smallest pebble to the largest mountain. It excites me when I see all the possibilities! I pray to Manna and the Three Sisters that I may fulfill the dreams of my clan and my own.

Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, the realm tangled with the Behemoth Qlippoth, awakened by monsoon rains and with which came the Ashen Blight plague and eldritch abominations. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through its tenacity and reverence. The memories of the trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the heavens fall and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Altera awaits . . .

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Hi there!

So when making a second character, you do not need to file a new whitelist application, but because this is a makani, you need to submit a special application within a forum conversation with Solus, Warwolf, and Squidziod. You can find the details for the application here.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Since this is the wrong place to post this- as Niko said above- I am going to deny this application.