Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ced Needs a Trim

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Are there any barbers out there? Ced's looking to tame his tangled locks a little.
Details - Pulled back into a messy ponytail, with stray bits of fringe etc. The colour is the same as my forum sprite :D
( Looking for someone who can edit his skin; hood down, hair on show. Well paid!Ced.png )

Last edited:

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Are there any barbers out there? Ced's looking to tame his tangled locks a little.
( Looking for someone who can edit his skin; hood down, hair on show. Well paid! )
Therry has had no haircutting experience, if you're willing to gamble your luscious locks.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Athryl the barber at your service!

*makes Ced a ginger*

Whoops~ nevermind....

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Athryl the barber at your service!

*makes Ced a ginger*

Whoops~ nevermind....

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Ced Front.png Ced Back.png
So, as you can see - hood lowered, face and head showing, ponytail, etc. The fringe and such was added in a rough head layer overlapping the hair, which isn't for everyone.
That being said, I cheated a bit. I 'borrowed' a... good majority from this skin's hair, though I did make some custom additions/alterations:
Emenziv2.png ( http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/the-black-sheep/ )
As far as I know this isn't against any rules or anything, but you may not want to use it for that reason. I dunno. The style seemed alright, the colour seemed to match.

Completely up to you if you want to take this one or not. I don't mind either way!
Ced is a noob.png

IC? *Syr enters Ced's room, dagger in hand*
"... I heard you needed a trim?"

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
View attachment 44540 View attachment 44538
So, as you can see - hood lowered, face and head showing, ponytail, etc. The fringe and such was added in a rough head layer overlapping the hair, which isn't for everyone.
That being said, I cheated a bit. I 'borrowed' a... good majority from this skin's hair, though I did make some custom additions/alterations:
View attachment 44541 ( http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/the-black-sheep/ )
As far as I know this isn't against any rules or anything, but you may not want to use it for that reason. I dunno. The style seemed alright, the colour seemed to match.

Completely up to you if you want to take this one or not. I don't mind either way!
View attachment 44542

Your skins :heart: If you ever wanna give Athryl a haircut, go on ahead :D I can pay a few Radiants~

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Your skins :heart: If you ever wanna give Athryl a haircut, go on ahead :D I can pay a few Radiants~
I don't think I deserve much credit on that one. Like I said, a fair bit was due to the other skin. I can try my shot at something with Athryl though, if you want!
Also reminds me - and gives me a much-needed kick in the butt - @VanquishedVyre, we need to get working on those APS skins!

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I don't think I deserve much credit on that one. Like I said, a fair bit was due to the other skin. I can try my shot at something with Athryl though, if you want!
Also reminds me - and gives me a much-needed kick in the butt - @VanquishedVyre, we need to get working on those APS skins!
Please, I would love if you could do both, only if you wish :D

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
View attachment 44540 View attachment 44538
View attachment 44541 ( http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/the-black-sheep/ )

View attachment 44542

We have a winner! Don't suppose you could do some further minute editing for me? :p
Rads sent, in any case :3

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
We have a winner! Don't suppose you could do some further minute editing for me? :p
Rads sent, in any case :3
Can do. It'll have to be later on though, since I'm about to be leaving for school soon.