Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

changelingirl's whitelist app [Accepted - Fronslin]

1. What is your Minecraft username?
ButtonEyedGirl

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
United States. My timezone is EST....but I work 11 PM to 7 AM, so technically I think the closest timezone to when I'm actually awake is like, New Zealand.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yup!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming: Using OOC knowledge as if your character had it IC, or otherwise to IC advantage (ex; you saw on Discord that such and such a character is hiding in X location, so your character immediately beelines to X location to find them)
Powergaming: Directly or indirectly controllling others characters (ex; in a fight scene, including the fact that your opponent was unable to block your attack in the initial emote of the attack)

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nope

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
I'm Hans, I like telling stories, and I'm rebooting a character who I previously wrote 25,000 words of non-roleplay story for, which is about 24,000 words too many. I work nights and have a lot of free time during my shift because things only happen at 2 am about once a week. I have 3 OCs and rotate which one I play because I'm awful at coming up with new charactesr.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
A few friends are all joining at the same time.

Character Name:
"Spinner" Fable

Character Age:
Early 20s

Character Race:
Soolera

Appearance:
IMG_2434.jpg

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 9.43.04 PM.png

Written Test!
Last Fadma, she had gotten married, then divorced three hours later, and gone to her grandfather's funeral. This Fadma, she was going to join another caravan.

"This is the worst idea you've ever had," said Lynn.

"This is the best idea anyone's ever had," said Glenn. "You'll tell us what it's like?"

"Of course." Spinner shoved her clothes haphazardly into the bag. "This is a great idea, Lynn. Screw you."

"Last week you burnt water," Lynn pointed out. "Twice."

"Why are you assuming I'll be designated cook? I have lots of skills." She thwapped her sister with a scarf.

"Your skills are playing ukulele and annoying people professionally."

"And your skills are being a pedantic asshole who ruins everyone's fun, but we keep you around," Spinner shot back. "I'll be fine."

She would be fine. What was more, Lynn would be fine, even if she pretended otherwise. Lynn was a twin. She never could be alone. One older sister going off to make her fortune wouldn't be the end of the world; she had two left. Spinner was the one leaving behind her sisters, parents, uncles and aunts and cousins, to find a new family for however long it lasted. To see the world that she knew so very little of. Lynn was content with her books, with the record of family knowledge that she had been chosen to keep in the current generation. She was happy to read about the world outside the caravan and see it only through silks and filters. Glenn was Lynn's twin, and would never leave her, even if Spinner suspected she was rather more inclined to. Mouse never could leave home. Too fragile. Too sick to be without someone watching over her at all times, all frail limbs clutching parasols to protect herself from the sun, silks layered to keep her skin concealed. Lynn would be fine, and she'd never be alone.

It wasn't that Spinner wanted to be alone, really. She just wanted to see. There was more to the world. She'd seen it, in bits and pieces, glimpses and flashes. Always through the lens of her family and her caravan. Always through the lens of a passerby, a traveller, a wayfarer. That wouldn't necessarily change with a new caravan. But the view would be slightly different. She'd see another side of the world, from another perspective. And eventually, there might be enough to construct a model in her head, and not a shadow on the wall.

It was late evening when she finally spotted them. A remarkably odd and diverse group, all of them wearing masks of various sorts. Several had instruments. None of them had a ukulele.

Spinner brightened. Here were some people she could get on board with.

"Room for one more?"

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.

Hello Hans! I'm very excited to approve your whitelist, There's been alot of them recently and this is the first for me tonight. If you need any help getting acclimated Feel free to ask PR or staff on If you seem them on MC (They will have a grey + in game.) Or on discord. Looking forward to seeing you. I like your art!

Fronslin.