Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

changes made with spout

Status
Not open for further replies.

bettymorlock

Queen/I build cyber weapons dnt mess with me♥
*Admins only
F4 for Admin youcontrol Gui

~button for towny/iconomy gui

*big changes to the way bookworm is presented to you. it now has a very nice easy way of interacting with you.

*new welcome message

*new way of telling you when ppl log in or out

*new fly controls use /fly to activate and hit the left control to use.

*really nice graphic settings

*no limit to the amount of text you can put in a msg. careful if it is long enough it will make a new line and not carry over any cmd's in the begging like /r
it can look like this:

you type:
/r ya i knew about us moving to spout, but i didn't know that we were ganna force it on the whole server. this is fucking dumb im ganna leave and find a new one.
and you would see this in chat:
(to [Queen] bettymorlock) ya i knew about us moving to spout, but i didn't know that we were ganna force it on the whole server.
[derpyderp]lutheranus:this is fucking dumb im ganna leave and find a new one.

if you guys know of anything else just edit my post

bettymorlock

Queen/I build cyber weapons dnt mess with me♥
im ganna stick this so we can use it later to add to the admin commands list and stuff. for when we fully move iver to spout.

S

Stevey

Thank you ;) Will be adding more and more. The welcome message still needs to be set up.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I'm getting messages when people leave but not when they join?

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Perms are needed for kings hands, we cant use any of the tools.

Kings hands can see the bookworm interface (i think)

We can use flymod thankfully, but its awful.

When texture pack is done(If me and lars keep being so perfectionist it never will be) we will be able to force it, or give the option of default to those who cant run it without lag.

Eventually we will be able to use this to add new blocks to the game, for which we will make the textures.

Add quest interface and npc gui

All in all this is good, but we need a better flymod. Talked with akuma, he says its not possible, but im skeptical. The whole point of spout is that if you can program it you can have it, no need to worry about client-side/server-side conflict.

To anyone who is good with plugins and or has experience with Spout, i suggest looking for the code that allows flight in creative mode. If you could separate it from the creative mode code, and then replace it and bind it to a different activation key, it should give us what we are looking for.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
The flymod is a tad strange, but I love the ease with which spout can be installed, updated and how quickly you can get up and running with it.

Only problems I've found:

1. No coordinates on F3 (that I could see), I was checking out a suspected X-rayer and will have to do it on the normal MC client so I can keep coordinates on screen as I move about. There is a mod for Spout that lets you show coordinates though.
2. The flymod is a tad crap but that's probably down to the keys not being my normal ones and the speed being set lower than I'm use to, it's perfectly usable.
3. The GUI worries me, especially the "op" button :p does that bump people up/down one level or will it put them onto a set rank? i.e. villager?

Fantastic idea though and the F4 gui could make our lives a lot easier!!! :D

S

Stevey

The flymod is a tad strange, but I love the ease with which spout can be installed, updated and how quickly you can get up and running with it.

Only problems I've found:

1. No coordinates on F3 (that I could see), I was checking out a suspected X-rayer and will have to do it on the normal MC client so I can keep coordinates on screen as I move about. There is a mod for Spout that lets you show coordinates though.
2. The flymod is a tad crap but that's probably down to the keys not being my normal ones and the speed being set lower than I'm use to, it's perfectly usable.
3. The GUI worries me, especially the "op" button :p does that bump people up/down one level or will it put them onto a set rank? i.e. villager?

Fantastic idea though and the F4 gui could make our lives a lot easier!!! :D
It gives people op, as in admin status (its seperate from rank, its built into vanilla minecraft). Whats worrying about the GUI? Probably only Kings will have access to it.

We can still use creative mode flymode if we want to.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Wow half, i commend you, i cant stand the flymod.
Yeah Lars needs to find the perms for the f4 gui so that mods can use as well

S

Stevey

I think youre overreacting on the flymod legion. It's not THAT bad, its just not as awesome as zombe. There will be a better flymod in the future hopefuly.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
It gives people op, as in admin status (its seperate from rank, its built into vanilla minecraft). Whats worrying about the GUI? Probably only Kings will have access to it.

We can still use creative mode flymode if we want to.
Ah fair enough mate, I was worried that it wasn't clear whether it was linked to our rank system or not but since it's not then I can ignore that most of the time anyway ;)

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Ahhhhhhh that is why Lars. Remember, my pc is utter shit, so the flymod is soo choppy that it gets me killed because i keep flying in a direction well after ive stopped touching the button

Status
Not open for further replies.